Paroled

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No more Yankees 3rd baseman avatar.

I can't get the helmet back on yet, but at least I'm in the right direction.

Congradulations on being paroled, Hos.

In the future, try not to put so much emphasis on baseball players with quarterback pedigree.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I wasnt questioning it at all...I know he isnt an NFL talent as a QB

David

YEah, like you knew for certain Zimmer couldn't coach himself out of paper bag :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AnyGivenSunday said:
Congradulations on being paroled, Hos.

In the future, try not to put so much emphasis on baseball players with quarterback pedigree.
Good advice.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
YEah, like you knew for certain Zimmer couldn't coach himself out of paper bag :rolleyes:

I think you better wait and see before making that call...

6yrs of prior history says I will end up being right on him...I hope he proves me wrong this yr, but he had an awful game plan for week one and is as much to blame for the week one loss and Mr Bledsoe

David

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LOL, I didn't even read this post. I posted that I was glad to see it changed in another trend.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I think you better wait and see before making that call...

6yrs of prior history says I will end up being right on him...I hope he proves me wrong this yr, but he had an awful game plan for week one and is as much to blame for the week one loss and Mr Bledsoe

David

What history and what was proven? Thats just rediculous. Meanwhile it comes out BP's mouth that Its him holding Zimmer back, about trying to be creative etc. But yeah, its all Zimmer'd fault, since he can't fight with BP about being more creative? :rolleyes:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
What history and what was proven? Thats just rediculous. Meanwhile it comes out BP's mouth that Its him holding Zimmer back, about trying to be creative etc. But yeah, its all Zimmer'd fault, since he can't fight with BP about being more creative? :rolleyes:

he was here as DC for 3yrs before Parcells got here, and the results were mediocre then...

we played a good game defensively at home vs a Washington team that was missing their best offensive player...this followed up a bad game in week one vs a painfully mediocre Jacksonville offense...like I said, lets see how the season pans out because in his 6yr shere so far Zimmer has been no better than average and at times very very poor...maybe this will be the first year thats different

David

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967 said:
so far Zimmer has been no better than average and at times very very poor...maybe this will be the first year thats different
Rather than join in the 'slam Zimmer' club as I usually do, I will just say I miss Dave Wanny being our DC.