Parsons 40 Time 4.35

fivetwos

Reaction score
Unless they installed a fully automatic timer like they have at the combine I would ignore all these 40 times. The guy could be a legit burner or the schools might have it setup so they run slightly downhill or they mark off 38 yards.. What was the school that caught doing that recently? It's why they need the combine in the first place. Too much home cookin goin on at on campus workouts.
Either that or this is the fastest draft class in history lol.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
After seeing their testing numbers, I'd say that's an easy answer. They're both significantly better athletes than they are football players at this point in their careers.
Oweh seems to be kind of a project. I believe Parsons needs more develop then what many are saying, especially in coverage.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
That is a legitimate question for Oweh not Parsons.

Parsons is the best defensive player in the draft. Been that way for the last year and nothing should have changed anyones opinion on that.
In my opinion, like Parson but he is more of an upside prospect. He is very green in coverage and spacing. It's not automatic that he will be good in coverage cause he is athletic-see Bruce Carter.

cnuball21

Reaction score
In my opinion, like Parson but he is more of an upside prospect. He is very green in coverage and spacing. It's not automatic that he will be good in coverage cause he is athletic-see Bruce Carter.

Yea but I think it’s more of just not having a ton of reps in coverage as opposed to being bad in coverage. He blitzed a ton on 3rd down since he’s so good at it.

His athleticism and instincts against the run make me feel confident he can be solid in coverage.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Yea but I think it’s more of just not having a ton of reps in coverage as opposed to being bad in coverage. He blitzed a ton on 3rd down since he’s so good at it.

His athleticism and instincts against the run make me feel confident he can be solid in coverage.
It's still a projection. He needs more experience at the position and taking the yr off did him no favors.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It's still a projection. He needs more experience at the position and taking the yr off did him no favors.
I’m curious if we ended up taking him how Quinn would use him. More like penn state and blitz on third since Neal will likely be in coverage? Or would they change his style a bit. I’m curious but also could be a moot point if we he’s gone before us LOL

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I’m curious if we ended up taking him how Quinn would use him. More like penn state and blitz on third since Neal will likely be in coverage? Or would they change his style a bit. I’m curious but also could be a moot point if we he’s gone before us LOL
I think he would become the strong-side LB early on in his career and move to the mike later on.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Casserly thinks Parsons not as good as Devin White but better than Devin Bush. That sounds about right. Always thought he was the best defensive player in the draft. If he ends up on the Giants behind that DL it ain’t gonna be fun.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Casserly thinks Parsons not as good as Devin White but better than Devin Bush. That sounds about right. Always thought he was the best defensive player in the draft. If he ends up on the Giants behind that DL it ain’t gonna be fun.
That’s a concern of mine. We pass on him and we gotta see him twice a year

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Poor Shaka Toney. Kid runs a 4.51, 39” vert and a 6.95 3 cone to go along with 24 bench reps...and absolutely no one cares. Wish he measured a little bigger (6’2 242), but I won’t be surprised if he ends up being a good day 3 pick for a 3-4 team.

I came in to say this...his numbers were ridiculous and unlike Oweh he has produced. Gotta be frustrating to do that and be completely overlooked today. Lol.