Parsons is awesome

Aven8

Reaction score
To come back from the concussion (I have No idea how he talked his way back in as he was wobbly). He played really well and seemed to make almost every tackle.

He’s the only encouraging person I can get behind for next season at this point. Build around this dude. If Quinn leaves get the best DC money can buy that will build around him.

Nice work kid! Best draft pick in forever.

:clap:

Carson

Reaction score
This is the best thing about this season. Build the defense. They got a gift in the draft.

This is the hope for the team.
Bingo. Offense has talent.

Defense has some solid peices. Still need another DE [Lawrence or Gregory gone], MLB, FS and please get rid of Lewis / Brown.

Carter

Reaction score
I just hope he can pull a D-Ware and get a ring somewhere else at the later parts of his career. He certainly wont get it here.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He came off the edge 1 time yesterday and it was the most impressive thing I saw all day.

He then went back to linebacker and had some nice tackles but had no big impact on the game and was actually ran out of several plays.

He’ll get better at linebacker but the way he was used the last month was a travesty.

Aven8

Reaction score
Has there ever been a player held more? #11 held him on the first TD too

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He came off the edge 1 time yesterday and it was the most impressive thing I saw all day.

He then went back to linebacker and had some nice tackles but had no big impact on the game and was actually ran out of several plays.

He’ll get better at linebacker but the way he was used the last month was a travesty.

Gregory needs to find greener pastures and Micah needs to man that spot

Zman5

Reaction score
We need to get better LBs, so that Parsons can be used to do more of his thing. He shouldn't be relegated to playing LB because all of are other LBs suck.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The only player worth keeping out of the 53 man roster . ‘everyone else is over rated, gutless and weak minded. I hate this team .

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
To come back from the concussion (I have No idea how he talked his way back in as he was wobbly). He played really well and seemed to make almost every tackle.

He’s the only encouraging person I can get behind for next season at this point. Build around this dude. If Quinn leaves get the best DC money can buy that will build around him.

Nice work kid! Best draft pick in forever.

:clap:
Parsons is a complete Beast, or LION, as he likes to be called. I was afraid he would not have, fire in his belly, because he sat out due to Covid. I was completely wrong!!

If we had a dominant front he would be the ultimate MLBer. Since we don’t, do we play him at end, LBer, etc. or continue to move him around?

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
He needs to start selling the holding that happens against him every game. Flop if he has to