Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Love Parsons. Guy is a future star.

Going to buy my son a Parsons jersey... This is a REAL Cowboy. Dak has his fans but in ten years from now? Parsons will be higher on the Cowboy mount rushmore than Dak.
He may be.
I hope he's way up there.

Dak? He's more important to our team than any other player on it.
And it's not close. Surely you know this?

Better, or not:
He's the QB.
Micah is a huge part of the D, but Dak IS THE OFFENSE.

I'm one for hoping he steps up and does what the most the most important position in all of football does to get us to where we want to be because a LB is not going to be the guy who does it without a QB to finish the damn deal.

Scotman

Reaction score
I will make you all this promise.
I AM NOT BUYING A PARSONS' JERSEY!
Every player's jersey I've ever bought has immediately cratered into absolute JAG obscurity. I know it's not actually my fault...but I love Parsons...I'm dang sure not getting his jersey.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
Well of course he is. Would anyone actually take Dak over Parsons at this point? Parsons is a bonafide all pro already as a rookie and Dak is an 12-15 QB. Pretty easy decision.

Corso

Reaction score
I will make you all this promise.
I AM NOT BUYING A PARSONS' JERSEY!
Every player's jersey I've ever bought has immediately cratered into absolute JAG obscurity. I know it's not actually my fault...but I love Parsons...I'm dang sure not getting his jersey.
That is hardcore.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They were 1-3, because Dak was injured IN the giants game…
Dak got injured with a lead IN the 3rd quarter, hence why all record books correctly gave him the win!

I know you anti-Dakers absolutely hate Dak, but you truly look ridiculous when you intentionally refuse to quote the correct record attributed to him for the 2020 season by the NFL, ESPN and all other records keeping websites.

Corso

Reaction score
Well of course he is. Would anyone actually take Dak over Parsons at this point? Parsons is a bonafide all pro already as a rookie and Dak is an 12-15 QB. Pretty easy decision.
It's more like look at the alternatives.
Is Parsons a better player at his position?
YES!!!

Does Dak affect the Win-Loss differential more than Parsons?
YES!!!

You go through the math from there.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Dak got injured with a lead IN the 3rd quarter, hence why all record books correctly gave him the win!

I know you anti-Dakers absolutely hate Dak, but you truly look ridiculous when you intentionally refuse to quote the correct record attributed to him for the 2020 season by the NFL, ESPN and all other records keeping websites.
I don’t care what the record book shows imo if the clock didn’t hit 0:00 u didn’t get the W. And even if I conceded that, Dallas still should’ve been 1-4.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Parsons but it seems he's going to have to be this good for a long time to meet some of the expectations I'm hearing. It wasn't too long ago we were trumpeting LVE as the second coming of Brian Urlacher. ......... and that didn't pan out. Dak looked like the next Tom Brady his rookie year. But, he's only got 1 playoff win in his 6th NFL season and struggles against anyone good.

Micah should have more of a challenge his second year as DCs get an off season to break him down and game plan around him. We will know more about who he really is next year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t care what the record book shows imo if the clock didn’t hit 0:00 u didn’t get the W. And even if I conceded that, Dallas still should’ve been 1-4.
You're entitled to your opinions, but you're not entitled to your own facts. The truth is Dak was 2 - 3 last season.

Aulac

Reaction score
Love Parsons. Guy is a future star.

Going to buy my son a Parsons jersey... This is a REAL Cowboy. Dak has his fans but in ten years from now? Parsons will be higher on the Cowboy mount rushmore than Dak.

A generational talent vs Dak --- Eazy $$$