Parsons is now listed as a favor to win DPOY

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He may not win it only cause he won't have the sack numbers as others... but am I crazy for thinking that his pressure rate creates more of an impact?

I mean leading the nfl by a good margin in pressures is insane. As you saw last night those can impact games more than sacks sometimes.

He had 7 pressure last night. 3 qb hits. He has 33 total pressures which is four more than Donald. He's on pace to break the record for pass rush win rate in a season.

I hate it in the game thread last night people are saying he had a "quiet game". Are people crazy. This man impact the game even when he's not getting sacks. He single handily stopped two Seahawks drives, including that last one on multiple downs.

Mark

Reaction score
Who cares about individual awards? This is an alleged team sport.

Who wants Micah sulking over the press & DPOY talk that DaRon received after his pick-six last week (which is far more likely than the reverse scenario)?

Absolutely hate mid-season MVP-type talk. It's meaningless & potentially destructive to a locker room & group mission.

"It's amazing what a group can accomplish when no one cares who gets the credit."