Parsons jawing with Celtic player

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I was honestly thinking the same thing when I saw him out there last night with the Celtics jersey on.

Tatum a real one. Even for a Dukie.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
On the down low, this is the part of Micah that turns me off. If it's this easy to get in his head, how is it when he's on the field jabbering with an opponent.? I know it's the new generation.....but doesn't mean i have to like it. Now, GET OFF MY LAWN.

:grin:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
On the down low, this is the part of Micah that turns me off. If it's this easy to get in his head, how is it when he's on the field jabbering with an opponent.? I know it's the new generation.....but doesn't mean i have to like it. Now, GET OFF MY LAWN.

:grin:
Who got in his head? Look like micah taking it all as jokes to me.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I imagine waking up in your parents basement would do that from time to time.
I’m not saying you’re a loser or dependent on your parents for everything, you could be, but I’ve never met a person who uses the basement term and wasn’t exactly that.

First off, we don’t even have basements in south. Second, if you lived at your parents house why wouldn’t you just occupy the entire upstairs?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
we don’t even have basements in south.
Why would you say this...........Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennesse, and South Carolina all have plenty of homes with basements

:huh::huh::huh: I don't have a dog here but isn't simply isn't true. All southern states, with the exception of mid to south Florida, have basement homes.

Last edited:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Sometimes you just like watching a sport, but not enough to have a team you're passionate about. I have zero allegiance to any NBA team. And if someone gave me a jersey at an NBA game I would probably wear it without a care.

Totally different in football, couldn't imagine throwing on a non-Cowboys jersey.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
As a diehard Celtics fan I was excited for a minute thinking Parsons was a Celtics fan. Then I realized he ****** himself out to every team lol.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Why would you say this...........Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennesse, and South Carolina all have plenty of homes with basements

:huh::huh::huh: I don't have a dog here but isn't simply isn't true. All southern states, with the exception of mid to south Florida, have basement homes.

Agree, not a dog in this fight, but here in TN and we have a basement and love it. Just depends on the plan you have for your home. My home in NC did not though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah Parsons.

Possible future Pro Football Hall of Famer.

NBA bandwagon fan. :laugh: