Twitter: Parsons on a Rich Eisen

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I remember I used to hate garrett for how chummy he was with some of the players. Now Im so angry I can’t see straight because McCarthy hasn’t taken the greatest player this team has seent under his wing

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Don't really see the problem here. Quinn deals with Parsons directly as the DC. McCarthy probably at most says, "Good job, Micah," and those types of comments. Are fans on here expecting them to have heart-to-hearts on a daily basis. Probably the last time they had a real conversation was during the draft.
Yeah its nothin strategically and developmentally that MMC can do for Parsons. MMC calling is offense. At least he’s making sure he’s mentally ok. He’s managing Parsons. What more can you ask?

As long as we have DQ, Parsons will be aight

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe Mike studied in the barn on that year away and went after the Cowboys job because he saw JG got paid for 10 years for doing nothing too!
After Jerry's interventions and insults, Big Mike should concentrate on what he's having for lunch and the cash he is making and lose 0 sleep for the team he is supposedly the HC.

basel90

Reaction score
Parsons showing immaturity early . Lots of talk . Let’s remember he has no real accomplishments yet or titles . He needs to keep getting better . He disappeared against the cardinals and 49ers .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Quinn seems in his element as a DC and nothing wrong with that . You can’t help notice how involved and intense guys like McVey Shanahan heck Siriani in Philly basically with a garbage roster made the playoffs when the year before that was what a 4 win team . And this year they have a ton of high draft picks .

Cowboy fans but more importantly the Jones Town running this zeppelin need to look past the past names in coaching circles and hire from today’s generation of either DC’s or OC’s that are in the league .