Parsons stats

phildadon86

Reaction score
“Tight window targets.”

Sounds stupid.

I watched the game. His coverage needs improvement. I’d be fine if he never covered again and just chased QBs like he’s built to do.
Man do you ever have an issue of admitting you’re wrong. Lol. I’ve never seen anything like it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Man do you ever have an issue of admitting you’re wrong. Lol. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Im not wrong.

I also never said he couldn’t potentially get good at covering. So quit searching for your “gotchya” moment.

The only thing I ever said about the guy is coming out of college he struggles in coverage and he’s a bust if he doesn’t impact the pass game.

I still agree with myself.

Scotman

Reaction score
We've played him at LB and DE. I'm not convinced he wouldn't excel at SS. Does he have the hips for CB? Can he long snap? With his speed and tenacity, could he play some RB? At this rate, I'd start rooting for Rowdy again if Parsons put on the costume.

I've always thought one truly elite player could transform a defense. I think we are about to find out if that's true.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Some lazy opinions just find their way to mainstream for some reason. It became lazy to say his flaws was "he can't cover" or that he looks "lost" in coverage. So that's probably going to stick with him for some time.........any issues that I saw in coverage didn't seem like a lack of skill or mental. He is a rookie after all.
Exactly

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
This is what I saw. . . i couldn't understand all the "He can't Cover" accusations. . . Beady was dropping dimes to Gronk

People around here who wanted a CB confused wasn’t asked to Cover at PSU with can’t cover.