Parsons WildCard Weekend picks

HanD

Reaction score
I agree with everyone of those picks. I'm least confident in betting against Mahomes and KC though.
yeah i'm not liking miami in zero to negative 5 degree weather....although they are built on speed they are a good running team....

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
C'mon guys........his podcast takes what half-hour, maybe a little more. He is doing it on his day off yet some fans have issues with his game preparation. We have heard no reports of him missing practice. He is one the hardest working players on the field trying to make his teammates better rather than padding stats. Yet we can question his readiness coz of podcasts or " he talks too much". Just me but when I see how his impact, leadership, and work ethic have changed this team........worrying about a podcast is petty. JMO

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
C'mon guys........his podcast takes what half-hour, maybe a little more. He is doing it on his day off yet some fans have issues with his game preparation. We have heard no reports of him missing practice. He is one the hardest working players on the field trying to make his teammates better rather than padding stats. Yet we can question his readiness coz of podcasts or " he talks too much". Just me but when I see how his impact, leadership, and work ethic have changed this team........worrying about a podcast is petty. JMO
It's Cabo 2024!! :muttley: Sign of the times, instead of a hot blonde, it's social media.

Jipper

Reaction score
I'd love to see this dude go zero dark thirty for the rest of January
Id like to see this dude get 10 sacks in the next 4 games and keep reminding everyone that he got 10 sacks.

Hes part of this social media generation and that's not going to change...as long as he backs up his talk on the field its fine.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Parsons is the type that just loves being around and meeting people, all people (lol). Some just have that personality and use their platform to enjoy life and help others.......(Magic Johnson, Micheal Irvin, Dez and Shaquille O'Neal are similar IMO)

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Why am I getting Mexico vibes with this. It’s the playoffs. Shut up. Prepare. Podcasting????

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
yes. players in the playoff, should not talk about teams in the playoffs. don't give them anything. NOTHING. just shut your yap. practice and play. his ego is getting the best of him.
I don't think it's his ego.....just his personality.
BTW.....do you think MM, Jerry and his teammates would let him do anything that would harm our chances of winning if they disagreed? C'mon, you know better than that.......

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I wish this guy would take a play out of the Kelce brothers' book -- don't involve yourself in comparisons. And if you talk about football, talk with a unique perspective that's more of a behind-the-scenes angle.

Leave the talking head stuff to the talking heads

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, I want to make the championship game

But if we lose in the next 2 weeks some heads will roll and it will be overdue.
Starting with buffet boy.

HanD

Reaction score
i don't think it's that big of a deal....his podcast or him making predictions. the lions already feel slighted from last game, this isn't material to gb to get motivated.

CWR

Reaction score
yeah i'm not liking miami in zero to negative 5 degree weather....although they are built on speed they are a good running team....
Yeah and come playoff time it's easy to go Mahomes. Rice has stepped up so that should be a big help.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't think it's his ego.....just his personality.
BTW.....do you think MM, Jerry and his teammates would let him do anything that would harm our chances of winning if they disagreed? C'mon, you know better than that.......
does jerry, MM have any control? what he does on his program is his business. not scripted.

CWR

Reaction score
If the weather were good, I’m all over Miami. But it’s going to be freezing and us Florida folk aren’t about that life lol
Honestly didn't take Weather into consideration. This game is a pick em for me now. I want to go Miami for having a better all around team, but KC has home field/weather, Mahomes, and a ton of playoff experience. That young Miami team could actually get beat down, and just fail to match the intensity of the moment.