Reaction score
R.6118b0f891fc40557454c39c9791f887
...little dude put it on him...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats that?

Parsons PR for his brand using kids. Isnt child work banned by law?

This guy uses everything to make money. Wonder our qb isnt there also. Same character.
What … it is a youth camp. How is this using kids to make money?

Anything to hate on constantly. Did not Emmitt and others run youth camps. Did you complain back then?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Whats that?

Parsons PR for his brand using kids. Isnt child work banned by law?

This guy uses everything to make money. Wonder our qb isnt there also. Same character.
Why in the world are you questioning this w/o an ounce of facts.............at least appreciate his effort.
Honestly, this said more about you than Parsons.......think about the kids, please

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The shows on 105.3, Mike Fisher, and Ed Werder wish they had hald the huevos this kid has. This made laugh.

stiletto

Reaction score
Even little kids own these players and people wonder why they aren't getting paid....

plymkr

Reaction score

That whole exchange made me laugh. That’s pretty funny. On a completely other note I’d much rather see Micah working with kids than not see him at all until TC. I’m happy he’s doing something with kids and not spend every waking moment partying it up until TC starts. So that’s encouraging.

Now we just need more kids asking questions about losses. That was awesome.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That whole exchange made me laugh. That’s pretty funny. On a completely other note I’d much rather see Micah working with kids than not see him at all until TC. I’m happy he’s doing something with kids and not spend every waking moment partying it up until TC starts. So that’s encouraging.

Now we just need more kids asking questions about losses. That was awesome.
LOL......kids can be brutal regarding communication, there zero filters.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Micah is god tier gifted physically and he is gonna be rich beyond belief yet kids and Cowboys fans all over the world view him as a turd.