Parsons with kids

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Micah is god tier gifted physically and he is gonna be rich beyond belief yet kids and Cowboys fans all over the world view him as a turd.
So you think being physically gifted and being rich are the things that are the proof that someone cant be a turd ?

A question, just to make sure i understand your logic fully: When someone is not physically gifted and/or not rich that man/woman then is a prior a turd ?

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
No i did not. Back then i was blinded by the bright lights of the sport. Now i understand better what the fundamentals of the NFL are.
Making money. Everything they do is because they want to earn money. Not because they care about people or childs.

But i have to admit the character of Parsons is different then Emmits. So even if my eyes were open back then i dont think i would have critizied his behaviour so much as i do now with Parsons.

And the word here is being critical about the things that happen. Of course you can close your eyes enjoy the show and call everybody who does not like you a hater.
Its no wonder discussion culture in this forum has been dragged down by some posters when even the moderators support that kind of standard.
These NFL player youth camps are 100% non-profit and for charity. He's also giving back something way more valuable than money... his time.

Social media wasn't around in the 80's/90's, and the culture was completely different. So whatever you think of Parson's character now, its tame compared how to people acted back then. When there weren't cameras in everyone's hands.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats that?

Parsons PR for his brand using kids. Isnt child work banned by law?

This guy uses everything to make money. Wonder our qb isnt there also. Same character.
I guess he will be doing the cancer ward grand tour soonest................... :facepalm:
Worked for Trash man why not Parsons as he's another one of the so-called studs who goes MIA against good offenses.
We do goodwill in Dallas............Great Football not so much!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So you think being physically gifted and being rich are the things that are the proof that someone cant be a turd ?

A question, just to make sure i understand your logic fully: When someone is not physically gifted and/or not rich that man/woman then is a prior a turd ?
You don’t know the man so just shut your trap.