Video: Pat McAfee: Dak says he wants to be a Cowboy forever

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
As long as the Cowboys are offering him the most money, of course. Let's not get it twisted. This isn't loyalty.
You're getting it twisted........loyalty on Jerrys end.

I have no doubt with Daks loyalty in the game of football.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak said it himself at the press conference... he isn't motivated by money. He grew up a Cowboys fan and never want to be anything else but the Cowboys QB.

He isn't motivated by money? Thats one gigantic load of BS. Where was this loyalty before the big pay day?

If he wasn't motivated by money he would have taken a more team friendly deal that would have given the team the ability to build a stronger team around him. But that isn't what Dak wanted. The greedy, selfish punk is only concerned about himself, just like his buddy Zeke.

kskboys

Reaction score
He isn't motivated by money? Thats one gigantic load of BS. Where was this loyalty before the big pay day?

If he wasn't motivated by money he would have taken a more team friendly deal that would have given the team the ability to build a stronger team around him. But that isn't what Dak wanted. The greedy, selfish punk is only concerned about himself, just like his buddy Zeke.
This is what all the signs point toward.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
yea, as long as they give the most money. Every time an athlete says something like that I roll my eyes.

I'm sure it is really hard to believe when you are guilty yourself of being motivated by money.