Pat Watkins!!

Frozen700

Reaction score
i love this guy......

hes really improving....thats what im talking about....sorry Parrish we may not need ya...special teams may be open tho :)

twa

Reaction score
I'm a Watkins fan,but don't dismiss what experience Parrish brings and can benefit the rookie.

Besides I never want to see KD at FS again;)

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
:bow:

Watkins is beastly..that hit on Vick was nasty too! He's our guy, was did KD even make the trip?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I wanted to keep him in all year and just take our lumps. He fairs no worse than Davis. (whom I like on our team....if he can manage to stay alive in the offseason)
Ya know, I miss Darren Woodson more than I miss Troy Aikman.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to see him get that pic even if Roy interfered with the WR. I'm still crossing my fingers hoping he is the answer at FS.

2much2soon

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1238106 said:
:bow:

Watkins is beastly..that hit on Vick was nasty too! He's our guy, was did KD even make the trip?

I thought that hit would make Vick cry.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
He played well, but there is always a question mark in the secondary. This week, it's Henry. Who's it gonna be next week? Henry was solid last year pre-injury, I'm shocked he's playing this bad.

2much2soon

Reaction score
SteveOS;1238183 said:
He played well, but there is always a question mark in the secondary. This week, it's Henry. Who's it gonna be next week? Henry was solid last year pre-injury, I'm shocked he's playing this bad.

It might of been Roy this week if Vick hadn't overthrown Crumpler when he had a couple of steps on Roy.

twa

Reaction score
SteveOS;1238183 said:

Leaving Henry in man coverage for long periods is always going to be trouble.

He ain't Newman:D

Frozen700

Reaction score
lol Pat Watkins was good....

did anyone notice there wasnt a goofy idiot on the field knocking n tripping our own players;)

KD we will miss ya:laugh2:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
What is going on with Henry. He does seem to be struggling a great deal.

Frozen700

Reaction score
LowTech;1238258 said:

yea i kno! he did good on that 4th and 1...but damn he made us look bad..n made us loose momentum early

stag hunter

Hater
Reaction score
Man this board might hold the record for most love for a 5th round rookie who cost us a huge division game and has been benched for most of the year

dwmyers

Reaction score
LowTech;1238258 said:

Henry gets picked on because Newman is that good. Having said that, Michael Vick had a stretch where he threw 4 TD passes. It's the single best stretch of passing in MV's life as a pro. He beat every good corner in the secondary in that period, including TNew. It was as if the God of Accuracy descended into Michael Vick's arm and the guy with the flat pass who overthrows everyone had a magical 20 minute stretch.

Then he cooled off and you got to see the rest.

David.