Pat White

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Is he going to be a QB or WR? NFLdraftscout has him ranked as the 5th best QB right now. So is he not going to convert??? Anyone know?

Macnalty

Reaction score
Standard evaluations around the draft has him as a WR in the NFL, think we should keep on trying this experiment, I mean Crayton did allright. Isiah I am about ready to shut down and look for a more elegant solution. I hope he has had his surgery. I know what you are thinking and I like that train of thought.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Word is that the Tuna likes him for their wild cat formation.

That is a kid I would love the cowboys to draft. Humble, team first, hard working warrior type of personality.

With his athletic talent we could find a way to use him one way or the other.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we already have two wr's who used to be qb's, we dont need another one

cfl is where he should go

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'll be pissed if we pick him up as a receiver. I like his ability, moreso than own current QB > WR convert, but as long as Stanback is here...this is a no go.

I could easily see him used in the Wildcat. Very talented....but he's not going to be talented in Dallas.....I hope.

dmoore

Reaction score
I think he's a really interesting prospect. He's such a great runner, and is really outstanding with the ball in his hands. He was also a pretty accurate QB, though he wasn't in a system that resembled anything close to an NFL offense. He's just a football player and tremendous leader, and I think any team would be lucky to have him. Start him out as a punt returner, come up with special packages for him behind the center, in the backfield, and split out wide, and you have a guy that defenses have to gameplan for. Where he ends up eventually, I don't know, but I like what he can do. He's like a Randle-El, who was one of my all-time favorite college QBs to watch.

BigBoy63

Reaction score
The man is an outstanding athlete. i would defenitaly take another chace with him. especially to use his speed on kickoff or punt returns. he has much more talent than stanbach. also we could try to throw in a wildcat play, that would catch everyone off guard IMO.