Patrick Crayton: comin up on first take/10am ESPN

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
viman96;1736353 said:
recap please!

I doubt Cowherd gets in his face. Much easier said then done. Especially when it is live.

Going into break he reiterated the fact that he is going to go at Crayton...

We'll see...

Crayton up next...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I dont see the need for crayton to go on and talk about the pats.

He said only the analysts think there the best team. What is he smoking? Did he drive to the studio with quincy carter?

I like crayton but he is setting some bad groundwork for himself, jeremy schapp constantly referred to him as the "outspoken guy" Why would he want that label?

I hope this isnt true, but I fear it maybe, he needs a new contract and wants his name out there as much as possible so any pub is good pub. I wish he wasnt doing stupid interviews like this one.

Schapp was bating him into saying stupid deragatory things about the patriots the whole interview, that is what he was brought there for, to be made a fool of and to insult the pats so they can replay it 50 times. Ridiculous.

Man I hope he stops these inteviews.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
You know...this is the one thing I feared about having Wade on board....I was hoping the bye week would be spent letting the players know it is time to stop talking about Parcellls...it is time to stop talking about the Pats game...it is time to stop talking about how much more relaxed the new coaching staff is...it IS TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. No more talk...just intesnse focus. Love them or hate them...but the Pats are all business. And you do not get as many opportunities as the one that lies before us. We are off to a good start...we have the most talent in the conference...are focus should be translating what is on paper to reality. That is never easy, so we have to lock in and get it done. And talking ain't gonna get it done!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I admire the guy. You certainly don't see him sitting on an internet forum all day twiddling his thumbs crying over this team. He is not on here saying so n so should shut up or someone needs to talk to coach so n so about his team.

Naw. He is our there doing stuff and saying things that need to be said. I don't mind Crayton talking out. There are far more people in the NFL who talk more than Crayton does.

Give the guy a break. In the end....who reall care? It's Patrick Crayton for crying out loud. It's not T.O. I am glad of that.

Pat will learn. This is nothing to get all sassy over.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Just an FYI:

If you go to ESPN's home page, you can watch the Crayton interview video.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theebs;1736430 said:
Call me crazy, but I dont see the need for crayton to go on and talk about the pats.

He said only the analysts think there the best team. What is he smoking? Did he drive to the studio with quincy carter?

I like crayton but he is setting some bad groundwork for himself, jeremy schapp constantly referred to him as the "outspoken guy" Why would he want that label?

I hope this isnt true, but I fear it maybe, he needs a new contract and wants his name out there as much as possible so any pub is good pub. I wish he wasnt doing stupid interviews like this one.

Schapp was bating him into saying stupid deragatory things about the patriots the whole interview, that is what he was brought there for, to be made a fool of and to insult the pats so they can replay it 50 times. Ridiculous.

Man I hope he stops these inteviews.
I'm pretty much with you. I've heard him on Jen Engel's show every week, and he doesn't seem like he craves the limelight or wants attention... He strikes me as just a young guy who when someone asks him for an interview, he says sure, why not.

But still, why go on and do these things? If it were me, there's no way I'd fly all the way to Bristol on an off day in the middle of a grueling season just for an interview. Why would anyone go through all that hassle just for an hour or two? I don't get it.

But hey, the guy just got married a few days ago... Maybe he's already ready to get out of the house. ;)

aikemirv

Reaction score
I like that it is Crayton being the one who is going on about the Pats -that it is a good thing.

Down the line, if we make it to the SB and the Pats just really want to go after him, to make him eat his words, that really just opens up the door for TO and Witten to do more damage.

I think in the long run it would work in our favor.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
aikemirv;1736619 said:
I like that it is Crayton being the one who is going on about the Pats -that it is a good thing.

Down the line, if we make it to the SB and the Pats just really want to go after him, to make him eat his words, that really just opens up the door for TO and Witten to do more damage.

I think in the long run it would work in our favor.
I disagree.....I see it is going to take a loss to an inferior team for the players to shut up and focus on having the best record in the NFC. You do NOT want to have to go to Green Bay in January...you do NOT want to have to go to New York in January...this thing is so far from over....we need to get homefiled advantadge....you earn that on the field...not in front of a microphone