Patrick Crayton Gets it *Merge*

utrunner07

Reaction score
I have dogged Crayton endlessly since last year and his "drop/quit" and running his mouth but now I must say I really respect the man for the time being:

""Maybe we need our ***** chewed out or something," Crayton said.

The loss to Washington should have been a wake-up call for the Cowboys, Crayton said

"I think we need to take it upon ourselves and be accountable to each other," Crayton said. "It doesn't have to be the head coach."

Way to go Crayton! I hope you can get something started here, I am sure TO is with you, Witten and Barber also.

But what this says of Wade is not good at all.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe instead of saying ******* **** to fire up the opposition, he can say some ******* **** to fire up his teammates.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
he doesn't get it. Oh, I need to curse your million dollar *** out just to get you to play with some passion? Oh is that all it takes?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
ha i admit im not the biggest crayton fan but i give him respect for those comments. he sees some of the problems on this team!

utrunner07

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2331477 said:
he doesn't get it. Oh, I need to curse your million dollar *** out just to get you to play with some passion? Oh is that all it takes?

You know, sometimes that is what it takes. Not all the time, but sometimes. Ask any of the players on the early 90s teams..

utrunner07

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2331488 said:
Wade Phillips is a spineless fool... I want to see Dallas hire Bill Cowher!

Might as well want them to bring Jimmy Johnson back....

This is not the place for it but heck I'll say it anyway...the types of coaches this team really needs are not going to want to coach here becuase of Jerry Jones.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
BlueStar22;2331477 said:
eh i agree that a millionare player shouldnt need another player to be a vocal leader to have them fired up but thats because i think thats the coaches job. Coaches need to lit a fire on their team when they are doing things well and have them ready to play every game!

Reaction score
Let me translate...the coaches won't yell (except Brain Stewart being camera guy on Hard Knocks), so we better try to get something going...

Impressive...

Everson24

Reaction score
Flozell has sucked ever since getting his big signing bonus. I dont think this team has any heart.

Reaction score
utrunner07;2331513 said:
Might as well want them to bring Jimmy Johnson back....

This is not the place for it but heck I'll say it anyway...the types of coaches this team really needs are not going to want to coach here becuase of Jerry Jones.

I agree!

rangers71

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2331549 said:

So what type of guy is this that we need? We went from hard a&& to easy going? Who is this magical person?

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
rangers71;2331562 said:
So what type of guy is this that we need? We went from hard a&& to easy going? Who is this magical person?

Maybe somebody who shows at least a little emotion...

rangers71

Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2331659 said:
Maybe somebody who shows at least a little emotion...

He showed emotion today. did you see him jump when Folk kicked the field goal? How about him chewing out the ref?

utrunner07

Reaction score
rangers71;2331705 said:
He showed emotion today. did you see him jump when Folk kicked the field goal? How about him chewing out the ref?

sounds like a fan to me...