Patrick Crayton Gets it *Merge*

utrunner07

Reaction score
rangers71;2331757 said:
So the only emotion a coach is allowed to show is screaming at a player? Please.

you don't get it. thats fine...im not going to argue with you about it becuase i know i am right and its just not worth it. I will tell you this though...last week wade brought in both news papers to discuss the negative articles written about the team...sound like a strong head coach to you?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm as mad as anybody else, but it's amazing how we go from saying Jerry is the best owner in the league to no great coach will want to work for him. I know Jerry The GM can be overbearing, but if we had won today, I don't think people would be calling for Cowher in the first place.

rangers71

Reaction score
utrunner07;2331786 said:
you don't get it. thats fine...im not going to argue with you about it becuase i know i am right and its just not worth it. I will tell you this though...last week wade brought in both news papers to discuss the negative articles written about the team...sound like a strong head coach to you?

Wow it must be nice to know that you are all knowing. I didn't realize I was in the presence of such greatness. Funny thing is though you have never said a name as to who you want as the coach. But hey I won't question you again. Just be sure to tell Jerry who to hire ok pal.

utrunner07

Reaction score
rangers71;2331836 said:
Wow it must be nice to know that you are all knowing. I didn't realize I was in the presence of such greatness. Funny thing is though you have never said a name as to who you want as the coach. But hey I won't question you again. Just be sure to tell Jerry who to hire ok pal.

Im not all knowing, but I am right about this...

utrunner07

Reaction score
rangers71;2331894 said:
Still think it's funny you can't give me a name.

Hey I never said to fire wade right now, i think you have to wait until the end of the season. I could give you lots of names but it would be pretty pointless and prove nothing.

rangers71

Reaction score
utrunner07;2331912 said:
Hey I never said to fire wade right now, i think you have to wait until the end of the season. I could give you lots of names but it would be pretty pointless and prove nothing.

HA HA.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
"Maybe we need our a---- chewed out or something," Crayton said. "You never know. Sometimes that jump starts something. We need to step up and play ball."

Crayton went on to say that the team "bops around" during practice and that the Commanders loss should've been a wakeup call.

"We hit the snooze button," he said.

That quote from Crayton says everything you need to know about Wade Phillips, things are way to lax at Valley Ranch.

Reaction score
utrunner07;2331467 said:
I have dogged Crayton endlessly since last year and his "drop/quit" and running his mouth but now I must say I really respect the man for the time being:

""Maybe we need our ***** chewed out or something," Crayton said.

The loss to Washington should have been a wake-up call for the Cowboys, Crayton said

"I think we need to take it upon ourselves and be accountable to each other," Crayton said. "It doesn't have to be the head coach."

Way to go Crayton! I hope you can get something started here, I am sure TO is with you, Witten and Barber also.

But what this says of Wade is not good at all.

Crayton shouldn't be team anything.... Just shut up and play...

He didnt want a Rah Rah coach and now this team wishes it had BP back to put some fire in their arse...