Patrick Crayton Video Highlights

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Thanks.

Why does Northwest Oklahoma have video clips on their website, but Notre Dame hasn't quite figured out how to pull that off.

BadMeetsEvil

Reaction score
Good find.

It's sad these looks like High School football games. I guess I never really realized that small colleges have it this bad. My old High School Stadium looked better then some of these fields.

Also, is it me or does it sound like there is a damn train in the background on some of these highlights?

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
BadMeetsEvil said:
Good find.

It's sad these looks like High School football games. I guess I never really realized that small colleges have it this bad. My old High School Stadium looked better then some of these fields.

Also, is it me or does it sound like there is a damn train in the background on some of these highlights?

Northwestern Oklahoma is in Alva, OK a town of about 5000 if that. The stadium is a hole and Alva H.S. plays on the same field. NWOSU was in our conference when I played at Southwestern OK State. NWOSU is where Lynn Scott played, I am sure just about any high school stadium is better than that stadium.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy said:
Northwestern Oklahoma is in Alva, OK a town of about 5000 if that. The stadium is a hole and Alva H.S. plays on the same field. NWOSU was in our conference when I played at Southwestern OK State. NWOSU is where Lynn Scott played, I am sure just about any high school stadium is better than that stadium.

i graduated swosu in '88. took a lot of pics for the yearbook that year of the games.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BadMeetsEvil said:
Good find.

Not all small colleges.

mnd.jpg

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
BadMeetsEvil said:
Good find.

I have been to both the Dickinson State field (can't really call it a stadium) and the Carroll College field (the team NWOS played in the championship game, although I don't think the game was there). These are small town colleges that take a back seat to small state universities (MT, MT State, UND and NDSU). Football doesn't have a big budget, but its nice to see these guys that just want to play make it to the NFL. Casey Fitzsimmons, the starting TE for the Lions, went to Carroll.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
zack said:
what division is this? Div III?
The Hierarchy is as follows: 1A, 1AA, II, III, NAIA. However, there are some NAIA schools that could give a D-III or D-II schools a tough time.