Patrick Crayton...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;1665020 said:
messed up our 41 point average. :D

i had to leave the chatroom after he dropped the pass. the man is the best #3 WR in the entire freaking NFL yet you drop 1 pass, suddenly years of accomplishments are gone and people go crazy. maybe they forgot how his pinky was bent the wrong way last week and he still ran back a huge return to help us out.

the IGS is the biggest P I TA out there today.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
We're just so use to Crayton catching everything that goes his way that it surprised everyone that he dropped some easy passes.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Finger has got to be bothering him, no matter what he says. He had the ball and even was looking at it, but physically couldn't keep it in his grasp.

Argh! Still banged up!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1665121 said:
We're just so use to Crayton catching everything that goes his way that it surprised everyone that he dropped some easy passes.

yea, it surprised the heck out of me too, but the "Crapton" and all the other names coming out - geez people. that just got to me.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Undisputed;1665135 said:
Finger has got to be bothering him, no matter what he says. He had the ball and even was looking at it, but physically couldn't keep it in his grasp.

Argh! Still banged up!
TO can tell you how hard it is to catch a football when one of your fingers is broken. Patrick will be okay.