Patrick Mahomes

J12B

Reaction score
If you were a Kansas City Chiefs fan, would you be happy with Patrick Mahomes as your QB?

Carson

Reaction score
The curse of being the best in the game. Immediately he slips a little and people are going crazy

Motorola

Reaction score
This for real?
If I'm a Chiefs fan, the question should be are you happy with your WRs?

And the answer should be HELL NO
Come on man. He can't do everything. :facepalm:
In the post game presser, at least two reporters are going to try and bait Mahomes into throwing his WRs -- Toney specifically, and the group in general - under the bus.
Will be interesting to see how the veteran QB responds.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I think KC is done. They are finally getting exposed this year with no good WRs. Kelce by himself can't do everything and they never have a running game either. It took a year and a Super Bowl win for the rest of the NFL to figure them out but they may not even make it to the AFC Championship Game this year!

1942willys

Reaction score
I think KC is done. They are finally getting exposed this year with no good WRs. Kelce by himself can't do everything and they never have a running game either. It took a year and a Super Bowl win for the rest of the NFL to figure them out but they may not even make it to the AFC Championship Game this year!
The only two areas they need to work on is WR and RB; otherwise the team is pretty solid and they have Mahoones. And ANDY REID is a TOP coach

Reaction score
Even tho Dak is playing very well right now...Mahomes the only QB who is worth his money. Ever since he started....Chiefs hosted all AFCCG...and lets not get to winjing 2 SBs and going to 3. And the 2 games lost were in OT (Pats and Bengals). But this seems to be the first year some other stadium other than Arrowhead will host it.