Patriots are a trash organization

jsb357

Reaction score
Spygate

Deflategate

Hernandez

Signing Antonio Brown

All around low class franchise

Cowboys have been and always will be America's team.

Well that’s just like your OPINION man...

Praxit

Reaction score
Stop. They signed Antonio Brown before they knew about these accusations, and the accusations might not even be true.

Our Cowboys signed Greg Hardy.

Don’t hate on the Patriots because they’ve been successful.
...Hardy was Mickey Mouse compared to the villains Bellichuck acquires.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
They had a player who murdered , while being in the roster .

Bobby tried to hide that.

I think the Cowboys kicker molested the young girl while he was a Cowboy.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...en-pleaded-guilty-Wednesday-to/7700544852800/

Touching a 10 year old girl in the genitals is not very cool in my opinion. I don't think you can just discount this by saying Dallas has had " few bad apples".

I don't think Hernandez's murder was any worse or any better. Both are vehement acts in my opinion, and shouldn't be used to judge an entire football team. All NFL teams have some undesirables, and just as many law abiding players who are upstanding citizens.

erod

Reaction score
Spygate

Deflategate

Hernandez

Signing Antonio Brown

Cowboys have been and always will be America's team.
Greg Hardy and Rafael Septien say hello.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys kicker molested the young girl while he was a Cowboy.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/0...en-pleaded-guilty-Wednesday-to/7700544852800/

Touching a 10 year old girl in the genitals is not very cool in my opinion. I don't think you can just discount this by saying Dallas has had " few bad apples".

I don't think Hernandez's murder was any worse or any better. Both are vehement acts in my opinion, and shouldn't be used to judge an entire football team. All NFL teams have some undesirables, and just as many law abiding players who are upstanding citizens.

Right, so don't use them to judge an entire football team.

Use the O.P.'s list . Which is rightfully used to judge the cheatroits .

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This Patriots makes them more relevant because it keeps people talking about them.

Its just feeding the beast

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not to mention Goodell works for bobby kraft , ... its a downright putrid organization .
How first round draft picks, and how much money have the Cowboys lost in fines as opposed to the Patriots. There isnt a team in the NFL thats been punished more than they have since Spygate

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
How first round draft picks, and how much money have the Cowboys lost in fines as opposed to the Patriots. There isnt a team in the NFL thats been punished more than they have since Spygate

Did you know Pats are the least flagged team in the NFL every year ?

Bigdog

Reaction score
You realize we have had tons of criminals and had our hands dirty in the 90s?
Ah the White House I believe they called it and Irvin was the President. Also let’s not forget that 28 owners said that Jones and Snyder cheated the system in 2010 uncapped year and we were penalized for it ( in my opinion was total BS). Every team drafts or signs some questionable players or bend the rules to gain an advantage. Some just takes Machiavelli saying “the ends justify the means” more seriously than others.

Last edited:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Ah the White House I believe they called it and Irvin was the President. Also let’s not forget that 28 owners said that Jones and Snyder cheated the system in 2010 uncapped year and we were penalized for it. Every team drafts or signs some questionable players or bend the rules to gain an advantage. Some just takes Machiavelli saying “the ends justify the means” more seriously than others.

When there is blood on the streets, buy .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Spygate

Pittsburgh Headset Incident

Tuck Rule vs. raiders

The Brady Rule

Deflategate

Hernandez Case

Signing Antonio Brown

-... the list goes on and on .

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ah the White House I believe they called it and Irvin was the President. Also let’s not forget that 28 owners said that Jones and Snyder cheated the system in 2010 uncapped year and we were penalized for it ( in my opinion was total BS). Every team drafts or signs some questionable players or bend the rules to gain an advantage. Some just takes Machiavelli saying “the ends justify the means” more seriously than others.

Exactly. Also, Seattle was on the phone and interested in Antonio Brown. As long as a player has talent, teams will be interested.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Spygate

Pittsburgh Headset Incident

Tuck Rule vs. raiders

The Brady Rule

Deflategate

Hernandez Case

Signing Antonio Brown

-... the list goes on and on .

We could easily make a list for Dallas and many other teams. Who cares? Dallas had a player kill his teammate after driving drunk and he was hired back on the staff years later. Michael Irvin was out of control in his days here. Erik Williams? White House? Hurns being a drug kingpin. Greg Hardy? No one would care about any of this if NE didn't become the most successful franchise in less than 2 decades.

NE cut bait with Hernandez right away.

Tuck rule? You mean the rule in the NFL rulebook that was the correct call?