Patriots are scum

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree; it would not be an easy thing.

However, Bob Kraft/Bill Belichick aren’t gonna let AB ruin the defending SB champs — you can take that to the bank.
The Raiders didn’t either.

Flamma

Reaction score
AB refused to wear the league mandated helmet, he posted his fine letter, he posted phone conversation with Gruden, he froze his feet, he whined his way out of Pittsburgh and 30 team refused to sign him. Patriots are scum for doing so and I hope all hell falls down on them.

It will. When the Cowboys beat them in the Super Bowl.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mort has a report that NE tried to trade for AB last March but Pittsburgh wouldn't trade to rival. Raiders get him and then AB consulted with social media experts on how to accelerate his release from Oakland.
Follow the trail from there.
Not a good look for the NFL.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
AB refused to wear the league mandated helmet, he posted his fine letter, he posted phone conversation with Gruden, he froze his feet, he whined his way out of Pittsburgh and 30 team refused to sign him. Patriots are scum for doing so and I hope all hell falls down on them.

We signed Greg Hardy. Please stop with this crying. Wah wah wah.

Pokeness

Reaction score
100% tampering by the Patriots.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that suspects the New England Cheatriots of being up to their old ways!
I give them 0 credit for what they've accomplished. I fully believe every SB is tainted by some form of cheating.

Pokeness

Reaction score
Mort has a report that NE tried to trade for AB last March but Pittsburgh wouldn't trade to rival. Raiders get him and then AB consulted with social media experts on how to accelerate his release from Oakland.
Follow the trail from there.
Not a good look for the NFL.
Yep, the Cheatriots are ruining the league.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Didn't you guys sign a guy who showed his girlfriend his assault rifle collection and asked her which one she wanted to be killed with? And you did it like 3 months after his court case? Compared to that, AB is just whiny

Between the now MMA fighter and let's say..Josh Brent? Yeah, no..I don't think Dallas has much room to talk.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Belichek and Brady are the only ones that can control AB. It was the most logical place for him to end up. Make no mistake, they will send him packing if he screws around there...

Reid1boys

Reaction score
30 teas refused to sign him? really? So the Raiders release him and within hours he is signed with the pats, and you think 30 other teams wouldnt have signed him?

The pats sign this idiot and it is a great signing because of course, the Patriot way is in play.

Had Jerry signed him hed be raked over the coals.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Between the now MMA fighter and let's say..Josh Brent? Yeah, no..I don't think Dallas has much room to talk.

lol you dont understand do you? its not about his character its just too convienent that he goes psychotic and then the pats have a contract lined up right away.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
30 teas refused to sign him? really? So the Raiders release him and within hours he is signed with the pats, and you think 30 other teams wouldnt have signed him?

The pats sign this idiot and it is a great signing because of course, the Patriot way is in play.

Had Jerry signed him hed be raked over the coals.
Seattle apparently had their hat in the ring so that’s 2 confirmed. There’s always a sucker born every day.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
lol you dont understand do you? its not about his character its just too convienent that he goes psychotic and then the pats have a contract lined up right away.

I, uh..hmm..well, yeah..

I think you might have quoted the wrong thread, in all honesty

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Cowboys signed Greg Hardy and you went out and bought his jersey.

Give it a rest.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I dont care one bit about these guys character. This is PRO Football. Not HS, not the Church League. I was at the game yesterday, and I didnt cheer louder or enjoy Cooper scoring his day more because he is of high character. All I care about is leaving that stadu with a win. If we have to sign players recently released from prison to do so, I dont care. AB isnt coming to any of our houses for diner with our family. I never understand why people get so fired up about what a pro athlete does or doesnt do.... like we are somehow personally impacted by their dumb moves.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Regressed to 5th grade, I see

I don't think he ever got out, every post seems to be a tantrum about someone or something, its fascinating to see someone so consistently unhinged about nonsense or peoples opinions, great lulz too!

shabazz

Reaction score
This is solely on AB

1) AB doesn't like the Trade
2) AB's mission; Get Released from Raiders
3) Preseason, mild antics arent enough to get suspended, helmet, frostbite, etc..
4) Resorts to physically threatening the GM and using racial epithet but alas no suspension
5) Plays the Gruden conversation on social media and is told he wont get guaranteed money
6) Released and Patriots pluck the low hanging fruit

Now where this story goes wrong is that the NFL should have suspended AB and put him through Cultural Awareness training and Anger Management training as they would have for the other 20% of players in this league but thats just the Double Standard one must tolerate

If he was suspended for a year the no other team would have benefited by his contrived plan and he would be free to sign with anyone next season

Just how the Hell are the Raiders to be made whole for giving away their 3rd and 5th round picks for this guy?

Game, Set, and Match