Patriots at Vikings - NBC

TheHerd

Reaction score
Stevenson is impressive too. How have the Pats lost 4 games?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Does anyone remember when the announcers would get the review calls wrong from time to time. Now you just wait to see what their guy in New York tells us after one replay.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Tom Landry winning percentage
74.56% with Staubach
55.26% with all others

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
How was that not a TD? His hand was under the ball, no bobble.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pretty amazing how poor the NFC Central is. Vikes have it on lockdown.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You notice it is always plays against Dallas. Rarely plays Dallas made.

Tell that to Vikings fans who had the pleasure of seeing the Hail Mary from the 1970s while their team was getting destroyed last Sunday. :muttley:

Talk about rubbing salt in a fresh wound.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell that to Vikings fans who had the pleasure of seeing the Hail Mary from the 1970s while their team was getting destroyed last Sunday. :muttley:

Yes I thought of that.
But it is not shown over and over and over. I think I seen it one time last week.
I am not even sure if the showed Tony D 99 yard TD run, just mentioned it.

we don’t see the great Dallas plays from T-Day games. There have been quite a few.
We seen the Moss catches all day long. Then the Beckham catches again, that was not on T-Day, I am surprised they didn’t show the Catch with SF for some reason…:laugh:

But it is what it is. Maybe if and when Dallas wins a SB we will see all of them. Do something to earn it.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Have the Vikings been within 5 yards of Mac Jones before they last play?

nathanlt

Reaction score
The NFL just stole a catch and touchdown from that Patriots receiver. He made a football move to extend the ball into the white line. Touchdown.

He also had his knee down with the ball deliberately extended across the goal line, a split second before his hands hit the ground. Touchdown.

I cannot believe it, these refs and league officials are not qualified to decide what a catch is. They make up these stupid rules to allow them to be as arbitrary as they want to be and enforce the bizarre, amporphous descriptions unevenly. Intentional, malicous people.