Patriots @ Broncos Game Thread

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
one of the worst calls in playoff history, that ref was 30 yards away. another Benny Barnes call.
absolutely

neosapien23

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
one of the worst calls in playoff history, that ref was 30 yards away. another Benny Barnes call.

Hey Pats fan. How does it feel to have a bad call determine the game?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to give CPR? The Pats are choking themselves right out of the playoffs. ;)

jimmy40

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
wow, that was brilliant, think of that all by yourself?

neosapien23

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
wow, that was brilliant, think of that all by yourself?

We were arguing about the tuck rule. He said the Raiders could have still won the game. I argued that the it should have been a fumble. Pats fan was his actual name.

jimmy40

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
btw: Drew Pearson pushed off, we've had our share off big time bad calls go our way too.

jimmy40

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
We were arguing about the tuck rule. He said the Raiders could have still won the game. I argued that the it should have been a fumble. Pats fan was his actual name.
Not me dude, I thought the Raiders should have won too but I don't really care who wins this game, that was a horrible call.

neosapien23

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Not me dude, I thought the Raiders should have won too but I don't really care who wins this game, that was a horrible call.

I agree, but its Karma.

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
Neo, the game is not over yet. The Raiders could have come back. Now, if we do not come back OK, so be it.

As I have said on this site, we never, ever play well in Denver. I would have rather played the Colts.

But, that being said, the game is not over. I never count Brady out until the game is OVER.

And yeh, it was a lousy call. Stuff happens. Still have the second half to play.

neosapien23

Reaction score
If you guys come back, then I agree you deserve to win. With that being said its still Karma.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:

I dont think it was one of the worst... it could have gone Pats way...could make argument for both... slightly leaning towards Pats IMO

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40 said:
Said the exact same thing to my wife when it happened.

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
OK Neo, last comment between commercials.

If we have to lose at least I know we are losing to a class organization. See how the Pat and Bronco players tackle. Now watch the Steelers tackle. Notice the difference???

Steelers, lower leg. Cause some injury. Hurt them.

The Broncos are a class organization and team.

If the Steelers win the Bowl then I will not be happy. As for us nobody, I mean nobody can win forever. But I know one thing. We have a great team, great fans, a great QB and coach. Notice I did not mention owner. I think Kraft is a twit.

So I am dumb enough to think we will win forever. Nah. Not even a chance. But we had a fun run.

And oh, this game is not over.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
OK Neo, last comment between commercials.

If we have to lose at least I know we are losing to a class organization. See how the Pat and Bronco players tackle. Now watch the Steelers tackle. Notice the difference???

Steelers, lower leg. Cause some injury. Hurt them.

The Broncos are a class organization and team.

If the Steelers win the Bowl then I will not be happy. As for us nobody, I mean nobody can win forever. But I know one thing. We have a great team, great fans, a great QB and coach. Notice I did not mention owner. I think Kraft is a twit.

So I am dumb enough to think we will win forever. Nah. Not even a chance. But we had a fun run.

And oh, this game is not over.

Dude I'm not dissing your team. They are really good and could still win. Its just that the first Superbowl was mired in controversy. Without that win against Oakland the Patriots would not be considered a dynasty. As far as Denver is concerned. they are pretty dirty. Their offensive line uses the chop block to perfection. They have broken alot of defensive players down with that move.

jimmy40

Reaction score
YoMick said:
I dont think it was one of the worst... it could have gone Pats way...could make argument for both... slightly leaning towards Pats IMO
wasn't even close and what makes it so bad is where the ref was that called it which is why it was a Benny Barnes type call.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Go Patriots...I want another SB for NE and another MVP for Brady....I admire Peyton Manning, but there's just something about that guy, along with my hatred for the horseshoe after that dayam Mackey td robbed us in SB V...I hope Manning and the Colts never win a SB.