Patriots first to win 3 straight SB's?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
The Patriots dont stand a chance.

There is no way they can win a wildcard game, a divisional game, and a conference game on the road to even get to the SB.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
The Patriots dont stand a chance.

There is no way they can win a wildcard game, a divisional game, and a conference game on the road to even get to the SB.

The injuries really haven't been their undoing this year-it's the absense of Weis' and Crenell's presences that have taken their toll-now Belichick is carrying a much heavier load.

Read an article recently how coaches like Parcells and Gibbs haven't tasted the same success as they have previously b/c of just that-their assistants and front office personnel are nowhere near the level they were before.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Did I state something about injuries ?

Nope, sorry.

As far as this article, produce it and justify it. It is merely opinion, no greater than yours or mine.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Did I state something about injuries ?

Nope, sorry.

As far as this article, produce it and justify it. It is merely opinion, no greater than yours or mine.

Just FWIW-that's what pretty much alot of people have said about the Pats this year-their rash of injuries. And it's probably far worse w/o Rodney Harrison this year. I don't agree with it either though-NFL teams won't three-peat, period.

http://washingtontimes.com/sports/20051129-120707-4267r.htm

It's an interesting article. Being a long-time Parcells fan, he was probably most effective with the NY Giants(with lots of high quality assistants and a top notch front office), FWIW.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
True but, who is to say that Zimmer wont be considered the next great defensive genius ?

Its all opinion.

Sometimes assistants get more credit than they should (Nolan) , other times not enough (Weis).