Patriots giving us blueprint to beat the Ravens

John813

Reaction score
Almost every team has a blueprint on how to stop them.

But blueprints only go so far when you don't have the personnel or coaching to execute the plan.

Brax

Reaction score
The mythical Dallas Cowboys talent. I feel like this is the mantra of the optimistic Cowboys fan. The talent is always there it is just waiting to burst forth. Never mind the fact that we have stunk for some time now.
I like that, A+

blueblood70

Reaction score
If anyone is watching the game, take away the Ravens run game and make Lamar throw from picket. Mike Nolan has the blueprint.

We have better players than Patriots.
better players no pretty close yes..their defense and coaching GPs are tad better..

thats been the way to beat the Ravens since day one but for some reason this years its working..Ingram went from Bragging how great they were and now hes fell off cliff, they lost a few OL, a TE, and really needed a #1 WR added and didnt do it..

ravens defense could shut us out and they win 12-0

dont forget they do have the better players , they are in a small rut this year

didn't get your hopes up, they are still playoff team that will smell bloods and do what Cleveland did to us..stop the run huh..lets see how we try and stop COOK first this week..

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And have it be a raining monsoon.....that helps
Man at the end of the game, that is probably the hardest I've seen it rain during a football game. The camera lens getting wet, the sound of the rain hitting the sound equipment, and just the over all look of the broadcast - maybe it's rained harder during a game, but the feel of it sure seemed crazy.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Man at the end of the game, that is probably the hardest I've seen it rain during a football game. The camera lens getting wet, the sound of the rain hitting the sound equipment, and just the over all look of the broadcast - maybe it's rained harder during a game, but the feel of it sure seemed crazy.

I agree. It was nuts lol. It may or may not have helped slow down the ravens idk haha. I live in New England it was a down pour last night- like Florida hurricane rain

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol for real. We just need to become great against the run and have horrible weather (and play great in it for once). Easy peasy.

And on what planet do we have better personnel then the Pats? Maybe at WR and RB. Thats about it.

Adreme

Reaction score
Step 1 of blueprint: Make it a downpour so that they cannot run their normal way.
Step 2: Have a strong run defense
Step 3: Have a solid CB to take out their only good WR
Step 4: Have 2 of their starting DLine be injured so that you can run the ball easier

I am not sure which of those 2 steps Dallas can pull off... maybe 4.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

You would have loved that game the Bucs played I believe it was 1979 to clinch the division title. It was raining sideways all day so much that the steps of the stadium turned into waterfalls. I think the game ended up like 3-0. I think it was against the Chiefs. Neither team could do much of anything on offense.. The two teams combined for like 60 passing yards.. That Bucs team was really good.. #1 defense in scoring AND yards. Young Doug Williams was maybe the hardest guy to sack in history.. Dude could fight of a defender with one hand and throw the ball away with the other. He was sacked a total of 7 times that year. SEVEN!!! And it wasn't because he had the best line in the league.. My favorite story about Williams was when a local news reporter asked him about his prodigious arm strength.. Williams' fastball was unlike anything I had ever seen.. Cameramen had a hard time keeping up with the ball when he cut loose.. Unfortunately so did most of his receivers. Anyway the reporter asked him something to the effect of "How far can you throw it?" Doug kinda shrugged, said "I dunno.." then picked up a ball from the ground, and heaved it from one end zone to the other.. no running start or anything.. just a crow hop and sling it. Then he just turned and walked into the tunnel. Both the reporter and the cameraman were dumbfounded. That Bucs team was fun. Williams, Ricky Bell, the Selmon brothers, Batman! Hugh Green! And the creamsicle uniforms.. Greatness!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Everyone has that blueprint.
Nothing new

I've always liked Lamar Jackson...dude can be electric.

But here is a mind-boggling stat.......
  • In his entire career so far, he has never once led his team back to a win when they are trailing by 10 points or more.
Not even once!

Proof

Reaction score
Everyone has that blueprint.
Nothing new

I've always liked Lamar Jackson...dude can be electric.

But here is a mind-boggling stat.......
  • In his entire career so far, he has never once led his team back to a win when they are trailing by 10 points or more.
Not even once!

just curious, in his short career how many times have they been down ten or more. Just for context.

catiii

Reaction score
If anyone is watching the game, take away the Ravens run game and make Lamar throw from picket. Mike Nolan has the blueprint.

We have better players than Patriots.
Agreed but the blueprint to beat them is to play Gilbert at QB!!! Otherwise, fughettaboutit. The two bogans have already said it's back to the higher paid player Dalton = Loss