Patriots, play real team

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think it really was a beatdown. If they had a little better Red Zone scoring they win that game. Any Given Sunday

The Patriots were gifted two turnovers, down 17, and 10 points. Baltimore was driving both times. The game would have been over, at the half. They still lost by 17.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Patriots were gifted two turnovers, down 17, and 10 points. Baltimore was driving both times. The game would have been over, at the half. They still lost by 17.

Mostly agree, but one turnover was caused by the Pats, the other was a muffed punt, that was truly a gift.

Just like the Cowboys, you can see more like what the team is like once they play somebody other than mostly mediocre teams...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL this place never learns. Never.

And Patriots will be in the Super Bowl while this place is still debating if Prescott is a franchise QB while he's sitting on the couch.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not necessarily exposed, just brought back to earth. They’ve had a cakewalk schedule so far and they weren’t expecting this level of play. They’re still a good team and I’d just classify this as a “bad” game.

Brought back to Earth?

THEY HAVE BEEN TO 3 STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS! LOL they lost one freakin' game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Funny, when your thoughtless comments are destroyed, you start acting like adolescent. All I have done is use your dumb remarks against you.

You have been slapped all over the board by everyone and now you are just making things up like a fool.

But by all means continue to embarrass yourself. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL this place never learns. Never.

And Patriots will be in the Super Bowl while this place is still debating if Prescott is a franchise QB while he's sitting on the couch.

Oh look here comes the troll to crash every thread into a Dak sucks conversation. :lmao2::lmao2:

Are you so insecure about Dak making you look bad?

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
...I luve the look on Billyboy's face. The arrogance hate of losing. He actually thought with Brady they would somehow come out of Baltimore 9-0.. ....I luve it ..;)..

Praxit

Reaction score
I guess this is what happens when you play a real team. I guess the Cowboys are not the only team playing losers. By the way, this game would be a blowout, if not for dumb mistakes by Baltimore.
....that's on Harbaugh and coaches. A game plan, that utilized all the talent they have. Bellicheck does all types of sly of hand tricks.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh look here comes the troll to crash every thread into a Dak sucks conversation. :lmao2::lmao2:

Are you so insecure about Dak making you look bad?

I am criticizing people in this thread calling a team nothing but "cheaters", laughing at Brady (a GOAT) - while they prop up Dak and the Cowboys.

Cowboys haven't won crap. We lost to the Jets. Patriots beat the Jets, and lost to the Ravens. Dak Prescott is not Brady, won't be in the future, won't even be Brady in his dreams. This thread is full of sore losers - you are so desperate for a W you go against one of the GREATEST dynasties any sport has ever seen.

So on, I'm not surprised the very people doing this are the same people who think Dak is the second coming.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I am criticizing people in this thread calling a team nothing but "cheaters", laughing at Brady (a GOAT) - while they prop up Dak and the Cowboys.

Cowboys haven't won crap. We lost to the Jets. Patriots beat the Jets, and lost to the Ravens. Dak Prescott is not Brady, won't be in the future, won't even be Brady in his dreams. This thread is full of sore losers - you are so desperate for a W you go against one of the GREATEST dynasties any sport has ever seen.

So on, I'm not surprised the very people doing this are the same people who think Dak is the second coming.

Dak is definitely not Brady and never will be. You cant seem to live with that fact.

As far as the rest of this thread I have been hammering the guy that started it all night last night. LOL

Cowboys remain a joke until proven otherwise.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

If the Cowboys stick with the run and have Dak on a clock for quick release passing plays, the Pats will have their hands full with the Cowboys. Michael Bennett will be fun to watch in that one.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If the Cowboys stick with the run and have Dak on a clock for quick release passing plays, the Pats will have their hands full with the Cowboys. Michael Bennett will be fun to watch in that one.

And still, somehow, the Pats will be in the Super Bowl and Cowboys will....yet again, be home watching the Pats on TV. So, that minor regular season victory means nothing.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak is definitely not Brady and never will be. You cant seem to live with that fact.

As far as the rest of this thread I have been hammering the guy that started it all night last night. LOL

Probably shouldn't have made the comparisons during his rookie season then when some here were trying to tell you that you guys look like fools? You're right, the Cowboys are a joke, and that includes Prescott.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If only that were true. They did not look sharp last night.

One of my sons is a huge Pats fan, and even he says it appears Brady is slipping a bit, you know at some point he will, whether he retires before that becomes really pronounced is unknown. At this point Brady's six rings to me falls into the 56 game Dimaggio hitting streak, or Cy Young's 511 pitching victories, or the Celtic's 11 in a row NBA titles, something that will never be broken. It's taken a combination of skill, coaching, luck and scheduling to get the six titles, hard to put all that together in one team...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
And still, somehow, the Pats will be in the Super Bowl and Cowboys will....yet again, be home watching the Pats on TV. So, that minor regular season victory means nothing.
....at least we know the Pats are beatable. Convincingly.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
So Brady didn't hit every receiver perfectly in stride for a td? Must not be a good qb.
Right? Hes such a Tebow.....if he ain't perfect he ain't a good thrower. Aikman said you either have it or you don't. He's lucky vinateri, bruschi, butler, hightower got him those rings......:D

JBS

Reaction score
its funny how you guys are level headed when it comes to the patriots..oh they're 8-1, its no big deal...all of which is true, mind you..

however, if this was Dallas, the sky would be falling..even if we were 8-1

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Only a fool would claim victory, fighting against himself. Your comprehension skills are lacking. Never answering questions, then posting out of context, is victory for illiterates. Any perceived opening, and you attack like an ill informed moron.