Twitter: Patriots practicing in the rain today

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I would think rain would boost our chances after watching week one. The team did pretty good in a downpour game. Caters to Coach Mac’s conservative tendencies, and the defense.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I would think rain would boost our chances after watching week one. The team did pretty good in a downpour game. Caters to Coach Mac’s conservative tendencies, and the defense.
What a surprise that game was. Everything went right for us and wrong for the opponent.

Cydios

Reaction score
I say the Giants was our practice in the rain day.. no more injuries!

kevm3

Reaction score
I remember Gronk or someone saying something similar years prior to playinig us back on how the Pats were made to play in tough conditions by Bill and the Cowboys weren't and how that would bear out in the actual game.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No but we held a lot back of our super secret plays

Praxit

Reaction score
..wouldn't that be idiotic. Practicing in wet weather raises the chance of injury 30-40 percent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We did well because the Giants imploded. Everything went against them in that game. They were gashing us on the ground on the first drive until it stalled and we blocked the FG for an easy score. They might have run the ball for over 200 yards had they not got so far behind and had to abandon the run.