Twitter: Patriots practicing in the rain today

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
We did well because the Giants imploded. Everything went against them in that game. They were gashing us on the ground on the first drive until it stalled and we blocked the FG for an easy score. They might have run the ball for over 200 yards had they not got so far behind and had to abandon the run.
if I was born with female plumbing, I might identify as a female, it is silly to say they were going well until they weren't, we could say the same about our drives last Sunday, they went well until they didn't

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We did well because the Giants imploded. Everything went against them in that game. They were gashing us on the ground on the first drive until it stalled and we blocked the FG for an easy score. They might have run the ball for over 200 yards had they not got so far behind and had to abandon the run.
They didn't abandon the run though. They attempted to run and failed.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
It always closed, idk why they made it retract. It's probably only been opened about 3 times. That star at the top probably has dust on it. I hate dome stadiums
The last game I saw at ATT, it was actually open.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would close that top Jerry, and let it be perfectly dry.
Pats have been playing wet for a few days and slow ball.
Let's show them a quick dry field early with some shot's deep vs their corners.

Bagman

Reaction score
Versus practicing in airconditioned stadium. LMAO........Yet we wonder why it's been almost 30 years :laugh:
Its because they had Brady, we didn't. Now he's retired. They won't win for 30 yrs, rain or no rain.

Bagman

Reaction score
They're practicing in the rain because it's raining
No. Didn't you hear. They're all big tough outdoorsy types over there. They practice in the rain, then eat a plateful of barbed wire for lunch. Real men. Okayyyy

plasticman

Reaction score
And, yet, no Patriot player will receive the slightest nick in that practice.

They'll walk off the field healthier than they were before practice started.