Patriots / Texan Thread

perrykemp

Reaction score
Brady had a 68.6 passer rating tonight.

The Patriots' record when he has a passer rating in the 70s or lower in the playoffs is now 8-4.

Not a complete shock.

They have the greatest coach in NFL history at the helm.

That's a tremendous advantage in just about every game.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The winner of Pitts/KC will knock out the Pats. I am not impressed with the Pats.

Throwing up Prayer passes like tonight will not end well for them. The 2 biggest plays tonight that killed the Texans was the Kickoff return and a dropped ball on that long pass to the Patriots end zone, oh I forgot that horrible QB of the Texans also contributed.

Last edited:

perrykemp

Reaction score
I didn't realize until just now, looking a the stats, that the Patriots ended up the season with the #1 Defense in the NFL -- they only allow 15.6 points per game.

I know they played an easy schedule, however 15.6 points per game is fantastic.

slick325

Reaction score
6 straight Conference Championship appearances deserves respect. BUT...if the Pats play the way they did tonight against the Steelers or Chiefs they are going home. Luckily for them it will be a short trip since they play at home.

MagicMan

Reaction score
One thing you can say about the game tonite was that Brady looked human. Put pressure on him and he makes mistakes just like any other QB. He should have had a couple more INTs, The Texans have a poor scoring offense, FGs won't cut it. Too many mistakes as well.

perrykemp

Reaction score
One thing you can say about the game tonite was that Brady looked human. Put pressure on him and he makes mistakes just like any other QB. He should have had a couple more INTs, The Texans have a poor scoring offense, FGs won't cut it. Too many mistakes as well.

Mercilus and Clowney made Brady miserable tonight.