Patriots vs. Bucs Thread

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Romo got a birds eye view of awful nick folk. remember the chip shot in new orleans in 09? couldve been 27-17, but instead it took dware to be the hero and strip brees at the 50 yard line.

khiladi

Reaction score
:muttley:
Romo got a birds eye view of awful nick folk. remember the chip shot in new orleans in 09? couldve been 27-17, but instead it took dware to be the hero and strip brees at the 50 yard line.

Nick Folk getting paid big money to suck at his job.. what a great country.

:muttley:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I had no clue Nick Folk was even around. Who thought it would be a good idea to bring that loser back? :laugh::laugh:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And I don't buy into the Winston hype at all yet. He might be good one day but he isn't yet. He has stretches where he looks good but then always reverts back to being bad. I don't think I've seen someone over throw so many wide open WRs as he does. He did it a lot against us last year. He missed some tonight.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And I don't buy into the Winston hype at all yet. He might be good one day but he isn't yet. He has stretches where he looks good but then always reverts back to being bad. I don't think I've seen someone over throw so many wide open WRs as he does. He did it a lot against us last year. He missed some tonight.

Reminds me a lot like Stafford to be honest.