Patroits good match

sportsman

Reaction score
Next week is the type of game that we see why the Cowboys are not well coach. The thing that Bill does is take away your best player. That's when you see good coaching have to make adjustments doing the game. Will we see that next week.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Knowing the Cowboys, they’ll probably come out fast and actually play well. So bipolar

JayFord

Reaction score
Bill vs this coaching staff is a nightmare

the reason the patriots are successful is because they run a new scheme each week they can be 3-4 one week then a 4-3 team the next and on offense pick your poison sonny michel or brady which one?

only way we win is to sack Brady 7 times atleast and get another 13 pressures

morat1959

Reaction score
No contest in this one. We dem boys! Gonna blow out the Pats on our way to the SB!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Next week is the type of game that we see why the Cowboys are not well coach. The thing that Bill does is take away your best player. That's when you see good coaching have to make adjustments doing the game. Will we see that next week.

The Lions took away Cooper and Zeke for the most part and Dak still carved them up. Need more of the same next week.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knowing the Cowboys, they’ll probably come out fast and actually play well. So bipolar

I fully expect to see the best Cowboys game since the PHI game next week. Just like that Saints game last year.

I wish I had more faith in this defense. And I wish I could put my finger on what’s different besides the dip in LB play.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I’m going to try to enjoy this win as much as I can against a 3 win team playing a backup QB and an injured defensive line.

Next week will be ugly. Belechick is going to show Jerry what a HOF coach does to amateurs. I’m just hoping to see any sign of improvement but I’m not holding my breath.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

stop.....dak had a perfect game and we almost lost to lions with a backup.

morat1959

Reaction score
I fully expect to see the best Cowboys game since the PHI game next week. Just like that Saints game last year.

I wish I had more faith in this defense. And I wish I could put my finger on what’s different besides the dip in LB play.
Stop being negative about our D. We are loaded in all phases from the front office down to ST! Cowboys 35-3 in a cake walk!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m going to try to enjoy this win as much as I can against a 3 win team playing a backup QB and an injured defensive line.

Next week will be ugly. Belechick is going to show Jerry what a HOF coach does to amateurs. I’m just hoping to see any sign of improvement but I’m not holding my breath.

this was another disappointing win

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Everyone knows exactly how to attack us. Game plan has been blue printed and we don’t adjust.

willia451

Reaction score
There is a sage among us. A necromancer of the first order.

It's a week to week league necro. We shall see.

bRtqQAA.jpg

DC4L_0420

Reaction score

More Bootlegs for Dak in this matchup..Get him moving out the pocket. “Dink and Dak” for the majority of the game. With an occasional deep shot too Coop. Control the clock and Win Time of Possession. NO! Penalties and Turnovers. Even if we have one we are done. For 1.) I don’t trust our defense and B.) we can’t afford to play catch-up. Again.