Pats Game

Tunasboys

Reaction score
So the game's on cbs at 3...can the nfl change it to nbc's sunday night football? That game will draw huge ratings. They did it last year...cowboys/saints...game might have been on nbc already.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Tunasboys;1676545 said:
So the game's on cbs at 3...can the nfl change it to nbc's sunday night football? That game will draw huge ratings. They did it last year...cowboys/saints...game might have been on nbc already.

I believe that the network can designate a game which they can hold onto. If that's the case, CBS will most certainly designate this one. I doubt they'd want to lose what is shaping up to be one of the bigger regular season games of the year.

sago1

Reaction score
If the Cowboys and Pats enter that game with a 5-0 records, it will probably be the highest rated regular NFL game this season. I also believe the networks would be rooting quietly for the Cowboys given the number of national games we are getting. A Cowboy win or at minimum a very close close game guarantees those ratings will continue and even go up.

Also believe that whole spygate mess has left a taste in the mouths of many even while we still admire the talent on the NE team & believe they probably will win the SB. Unless of course we do.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
sago1;1676572 said:
If the Cowboys and Pats enter that game with a 5-0 records, it will probably be the highest rated regular NFL game this season. I also believe the networks would be rooting quietly for the Cowboys given the number of national games we are getting. A Cowboy win or at minimum a very close close game guarantees those ratings will continue and even go up.

Also believe that whole spygate mess has left a taste in the mouths of many even while we still admire the talent on the NE team & believe they probably will win the SB. Unless of course we do.

There is a lot of hate still out there for the Cowboys. Sago, you read the Tampa Tribune don't you? Ira Kaufmann is a doofus. Last week he predicted a Bears win, and this week he has a big article on why Grossman didn't deserve to be quarterback, as if he was saying the same thing last week. He hasn't even acknowledged Romo yet.

Even funnier is the sudden love for Tampa Bay. Two weeks ago they were calling for Gruden's head, now they are talking about Tampa going to the playoffs.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tunasboys;1676545 said:
The swap games do not happen until the last 6 weeks of the season.

Therefore, no.