Pat's SB ring

InTheZone

Reaction score
,er, yet ,for of Sarah Lee's comely charms ,of which was fer'told somewhere from within the HOLY SCROLL's operational foundation of which all qualified & fully vetted forum fellows of fandom are bound to the suggested scruples of strict adherence (,,,er,,,it's 3/4's of the way down holy scroll #42,,,ah,,, or, maybe scroll #44,,,I know it's one or the other,,,as you should as well,ya know?) In that
of stateth statement in bold proclaimation: ye victorious jubilant faithful ,wander not astray in the beckoning bedazzlement of the scantly armoured of endeavorous fortitudtudle ,,,er ,,,clever artificers of practiced ploys in the heavenly inspired arts of footballdom for the come hither hiss of flash action, nor of wanton bling scoring zing is as akin' to the south shore of the grand rivers goodly mud of which thee shall shore up all thine peek holes in thy home fields fortress walls lest the opposition in it's forever endeavors wishes to spy thru & upon our yet to be revealed implementation of wizardly N.F.L. revelations, for is the south bank of the grand rivers headwaters mud not equal to the 30 year window sealant& plaster patching compound provided by Revlon's maxfactor subsidiary & yea,verily, even Maybelline, unto the comely painted Sarah Lee's& even unto the skanks of Suzy-Q's of yon' league? forever engaged in turgid seasonally contested turmoil?

* tread not further away from the brilliant yet narrow& jagged edged trail of travailing shortfallings in the blessed preordained process, dear brother & forum fellow of the faitho_O:star:o_O
Just wondering how long it actually takes you to post each time lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just wondering how long it actually takes you to post each time lol
,,,er,,,it's level dependent, as my astuteness in the desired called upon clarity required ,demands a fairly elevated calculation of inebriation,,,or does it?o_O

:lmao:
* I'm about half dyslexic even when sober for a week,,I pretty much know all the letters it takes in spelling out an oddball word, but probably 25% of them don't initially fall in the correct spelling sequence the first time in laying it out& that causes problems,,, you'll know I'm pretty ****-faced if you start noticing a bunch of misspelled words in my posts.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Irrelevant for 40 years from an area that produces no football talent to this.....I suppose Robert Kraft sold his soul too???

Pape

Reaction score
Irrelevant for 40 years from an area that produces no football talent to this.....I suppose Robert Kraft sold his soul too???
The Sullivan family were just horrible owners. One of the worst in the history of the NFL. Kiam was a clown, Orthwein just wanted to move the team (his son told me the worst decision his father ever made - selling the Patriots) ... Kraft is a godsend. Best owner in the NFL

Last edited:

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
The Sullivan family were just horrible owners. One of the worst in the history of the NFL. Kiam was a clown, Orthwein just wanted to move the team (his son told me the worst decision his father ever made - selling the Patriots) ... Kraft is a godsend. Best owner in the NFL
Hard to disagree-I’m just envious, you’ll never hear me dis Bill and Brady, greatest ever

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Got to hand it to him.