Pats season can come apart tomorrow

SibannacRex

Reaction score
I firmly believe that the Cowboys defense will control the game tomorrow. I think we'll hit Brady early and often tomorrow. I think Moss' numbers will not look good on paper as we will likely double team him and let the other receivers try to beat us.

The Cowboys will rough up Brady and slow down Moss, causing Moss to go "TO" on the team. Moss is still a volatile character, like TO, that can take a team apart. That's why TO's letter was genius as it firmly puts some pressure on Moss' shoulders to perform in this game. Expectations are higher right now for Moss than TO, since Moss has been the only consistent receiver on the Patriots. On the other hand, TO has Witten and Crayton to take some pressure off of him.

In the end, I think the Cowboys defense will surprise folks and be the key to our victory. A loss for the Pats may derail their season if Moss' true character starts to surface.

Prediction: Dallas 31-28. Defense scores a TD and sacks Brady 3-4 times.

seniorette

Reaction score
Finally, someone I fully agree with. I've read so much "the sky is falling" stuff I thought I was the only one "still believing". Go Cowboys.l....

SlwSVT

Reaction score
The defense will control the game, but we give up 28 points?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barring a huge amount of injuries, neither Dallas or NE season will come apart tomorrow.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sarge;1704732 said:
Barring a huge amount of injuries, neither Dallas or NE season will come apart tomorrow.

Tell em, Sarge! I fully expect the Cowboys to lose, BIG TIME!!

:laugh2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Sarge;1704732 said:
Yup, I agree.

It's just a one game and barring injuries, both teams will move onto bigger and better things.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Marshall Faulk's opinion was quite interesting. He said he believed that if New England is not able to pressure Romo, that he and the Dallas receivers will absolutely expose their secondary on Sunday.

Now that is what I like to hear. I have already heard too much about what the Patriots will do to us and how we can't stop it. Seems like the Bills game has people forgetting what this Cowboys offense can do to opposing teams.

The Patriot

Reaction score
SibannacRex;1704691 said:
I firmly believe that the Cowboys defense will control the game tomorrow. I think we'll hit Brady early and often tomorrow. I think Moss' numbers will not look good on paper as we will likely double team him and let the other receivers try to beat us.

The Cowboys will rough up Brady and slow down Moss, causing Moss to go "TO" on the team. Moss is still a volatile character, like TO, that can take a team apart. That's why TO's letter was genius as it firmly puts some pressure on Moss' shoulders to perform in this game. Expectations are higher right now for Moss than TO, since Moss has been the only consistent receiver on the Patriots. On the other hand, TO has Witten and Crayton to take some pressure off of him.

In the end, I think the Cowboys defense will surprise folks and be the key to our victory. A loss for the Pats may derail their season if Moss' true character starts to surface.

Prediction: Dallas 31-28. Defense scores a TD and sacks Brady 3-4 times.
Yeah! And maybe, when you guys kill us, Brady, Moss, and Belichick will become so demoralized that they'll quit football altogether! And the NFL will be so impressed with the Cowboys' spectatular offense and inpenatrable defense that they'll cancle the season all together and award the Cowboys the Lombardis for the next few Superbowls to come. Then we can carve Romo's face onto the Washington monument and all stare in awe at the second coming of Christ.
:bow:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Patriot;1704839 said:
Yeah! And maybe, when you guys kill us, Brady, Moss, and Belichick will become so demoralized that they'll quit football altogether! And the NFL will be so impressed with the Cowboys' spectatular offense and inpenatrable defense that they'll cancle the season all together and award the Cowboys the Lombardis for the next few Superbowls to come. Then we can carve Romo's face onto the Washington monument and all stare in awe at the second coming of Christ.

The inner troll is trying its best to break out.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Undisputed;1704745 said:
Marshall Faulk's opinion was quite interesting. He said he believed that if New England is not able to pressure Romo, that he and the Dallas receivers will absolutely expose their secondary on Sunday.

Now that is what I like to hear. I have already heard too much about what the Patriots will do to us and how we can't stop it. Seems like the Bills game has people forgetting what this Cowboys offense can do to opposing teams.

I was listening to something today I can't recall what it was and they mentioned how the patriots defense is feared and as a result teams game plan for them differently and end up losing. If teams just charged at them they would probably be exposed for the aging defense that they are. Like how teams feared the legend that is Deion Sanders, but when he was exposed in his age, teams started picking on him.

I can't remember where I heard this....

The Patriot

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1704856 said:
I was listening to something today I can't recall what it was and they mentioned how the patriots defense is feared and as a result teams game plan for them differently and end up losing. If teams just charged at them they would probably be exposed for the aging defense that they are. Like how teams feared the legend that is Deion Sanders, but when he was exposed in his age, teams started picking on him.

I can't remember where I heard this....
I believe it. That's probably why teams don't really start scoring till the second half. It takes the QB awhile to seek out the patterns.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;1704842 said:
The inner troll is trying its best to break out.

At least it was funny...which is more than I can say for most of them.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score

Are you surprised?

Its a Cowboys forum.

I bet if I went onto your team forum, I'd find a thread saying this year's Pats team is the G.O.A.T. or something similar.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;1704869 said:
Are you surprised?

Its a Cowboys forum.

I bet if I went onto your team forum, I'd find a thread saying this year's Pats team is the G.O.A.T. or something similar.

I don't think I could ever be a Pats fan. Just having to see Brady's Captain Butt Chin picture everywhere and Coach Hoodie mumbling in PCs would destroy me.:laugh2:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1704874 said:
I don't think I could ever be a Pats fan. Just having to see Brady's Captain Butt Chin picture everywhere and Coach Hoodie mumbling in PCs would destroy me.:laugh2:

Don't say that kind of stuff, patriots coaches will put it on their bulletin board and then be motivated to beat us severely. Oh NOSE. Fear the board, it will put up 30 points on us before brady even puts on his helmet. :fear:

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score

Now whoa there, patriot. Even though I like your line of thinking, I do feel that you need to lower your goals here for the beloved Cowboys just a tad.

For starters, lets get Romo's bust added to Mt. Rushmore first before we start thinking about putting him on the Washington monument.

;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draegerman;1704899 said:
Now whoa there, patriot. Even though I like your line of thinking, I do feel that you need to lower your goals here for the beloved Cowboys just a tad.

For starters, lets get Romo's bust added to Mt. Rushmore first before we start thinking about putting him on the Washington monument.

;)

Agreed.

We could have Tony's head poking out of Washington's Nostril. I think Tony would love the humor in it.