Pauline: Ramsey #1 player on Cowboys board

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is frightening news if true.

In the event it is accurate, it goes to show you exactly how broken this franchise is.

No DB unless they are Deion Sanders-level elite, has any business being at the top of any team's board.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

In the event it is accurate, it goes to show you exactly how broken this franchise is.

No DB unless they are Deion Sanders-level elite, has any business being at the top of any team's board.

I highly doubt it is true. We haven't even had the combine yet so I don't understand how they could even have a true grade on anyone. Maybe they have him graded highly on tape with a preliminary grade or something. From what I've heard, teams generally don't do their real board until the week of the draft. I also doubt the people in charge of setting that board up are broadcasting players positions.

DBOY3141

Reaction score

they did take Mo at #6. Sad...so very sad.

Alexander

Reaction score
I highly doubt it is true. We haven't even had the combine yet so I don't understand how they could even have a true grade on anyone. Maybe they have him graded highly on tape with a preliminary grade or something. From what I've heard, teams generally don't do their real board until the week of the draft. I also doubt the people in charge of setting that board up are broadcasting players positions.

Actually many teams freeze their boards at the end of the season and then hold the scouts accountable to state their cases for movement up or down with the Combine or workouts.

If a team is "grading" a player after the Combine, they are kind of doing it wrong and it makes the year long process pretty useless if it has a great amount of weight.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

I mean this is nonsense.

All one is doing is ranking a current class. Not ranking a class verses history.

Top end talent in this draft is weak. That should be obvious to all.

Ramsey being first has nothing to do with Devon Sanders.

I'm glad you're not a scout.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I mean this is nonsense.

All one is doing is ranking a current class. Not ranking a class verses history.

Top end talent in this draft is weak. That should be obvious to all.

Ramsey being first has nothing to do with Devon Sanders.

I'm glad you're not a scout.

He is going to win the under wear Olympics. He is a better version of Byron Jones.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Lol no shot they have their board already. Still have combine interviews free agency etc

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am calling complete bull****,no way would Ramsey be over Tunsil.I really hope they are not considering taking him at 4

RS12

Reaction score

Just about every blogger out there said they expect Ramsey to kill it at the combine so you can expect hype bordering on the Wentz Senior Bowl hype. My biggest problem with Ramsey is lack of turn overs produced, which in my mind should seporate the 4th pick in the draft from everybody else for this position, whatever position they have in mind.

Last edited:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Just about every blogger out there said they expect Ramsey to kill it at the combine so you can expect hype bordering on the Wentz Senior Bowl hype. My biggest problem with Ramsey is lack of turn overs produced, which in my mind should seporate the 4th pick in the draft from everybody else for this position, whatever position they havein mind.

very good point.every big time safety in NFl from Reed to Earl thomas had big time college production,Ramsey has just 3 INTs in his career.

Reactions: BAT

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Just about every blogger out there said they expect Ramsey to kill it at the combine so you can expect hype bordering on the Wentz Senior Bowl hype. My biggest problem with Ramsey is lack of turn overs produced, which in my mind should seporate the 4th pick in the draft from everybody else for this position, whatever position they havein mind.

They did not throw the ball his way. When did you see him get beat or drop a interception. He is good. I would draft a quarterback though.

RS12

Reaction score
They did not throw the ball his way. When did you see him get beat or drop a interception. He is good. I would draft a quarterback though.

Me too, but my vote doesnt count. At the top of the draft I want a difference maker not just a big upgrade. I dont see that in Ramsey.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Me too, but my vote doesnt count. At the top of the draft I want a difference maker not just a big upgrade. I dont see that in Ramsey.

I here you and respect your opinion but he is better then Mo and it is not even close. Better prospect I mean.

Alexander

Reaction score

Nobody is saying he is not good.

But when you have a player that has done multiple things for a college program, both with a limited sample size, yet there is not a consistent body of work to evaluate from, how on earth can you say they are the best player?

What you are basically doing is acting like a college program rating the nation's best HS player as an "athlete".

This is the NFL, there is not a lot of time to figure out what the player does best. I would hope there is some idea about his prospects.

He is about as much of a projection player as Myles Jack.

RS12

Reaction score
I here you and respect your opinion but he is better then Mo and it is not even close.

Mo cant play so that wouldnt be hard. My point is at number four in the draft I'd like 6 turnovers a year for a safety or shutdown corner. I dont think Ramsey will provide that. Thats what I am talking about as a difference maker.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Couldn't agree more.

If Ramsey is the pick then I give up on this franchise ever getting it right.