PAVER: CowboysZone Paver... Let's go for a bigger paver!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Okay, my arm has been twisted and I've been talked into the paver for the forum.

Anyone who wants to donate please send me a PM with an e-mail address.

Once the money has been collected I will contact those who have donated and we will come up with what will be said on the paver. Those who donate will have a voice in what the paver says. Anyone can offer suggestions, but only those who donate will have a vote. I think that is only fair.

At first the replica will be sent to me, but I of course will turn it over to the man who pays the bills here. I will scan and post the map of where the paver is so anyone going to the new stadium can find it. Maybe we'll even have a background image of the actual paver some day.

Thanks for caring enough about the forum to want to do this.

I will not send PayPal requests until enough money has been raised to pay for it. That way if we fall short no one loses their money. As with the Football Camps, every penny will go towards the paver.

Edit:

To make it equal for all with votes, etc. Donations are $10.00 each.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;2158769 said:
Edit:

To make it equal for all with votes, etc. Donations are $10.00 each.

So if I donate 50.00 I would get 5 votes and if I wanted to, I could vote for something like...

Cowboyzone rocks.

Brainpaint, not so much!

Right? :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2158969 said:
So if I donate 50.00 I would get 5 votes and if I wanted to, I could vote for something like...

Cowboyzone rocks.

Brainpaint, not so much!

Right? :D

Tovya;2159923 said:
I'm in, so write me down.
If you guys want to donate can you PM me with an e-mail address to send the PayPal request? I am currently not counting either of you among the pledges, but I would be happy to.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I got the confirmation of the order for my personal paver. I've got brick # 0000000423.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The 15 requests have now been sent out to the e-mail addresses you guys provided me.

Okay, now let's discuss whether we want the site to have an even bigger paver. I think we should. A couple of people wanted to donate more than the $10.00. This is the chance to do that and I have no problem giving more votes for larger donations.

Once I have the money collected we will decide what the paver is going to say.

Thanks all.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
howbout...

Quincy or chad?

Most voted chad.

or

parcells is a genius
wait a minute parcells is an idiot.

tony Romo?
He is a preseason wonder.

lol. J/K

I am interested in what section around the stadium they are putting these in.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Order 36 of them and have have them tile the message across them all. That would be like having one 4' x 4' square paver! :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Update. I've received 22 pledges, 18 have already sent the money. 4 are pending. Several have offered to donate more than the $10.00 but I'd like to keep that for later so more people have a chance to donate.

There's still time. Deadline is October 1.

sago1

Reaction score
Sure hope we get enough money in soon to go for the large paver, which I think is around $300 or so. Keep that money coming in. Ha.

Sonny#9

Reaction score
bbgun;2162380 said:
"Grand stade. Merci du bâtiment il."

-- French CC

How about:

Go Overboard Seek Killer Instinct Never Surrender :D

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Not to be a killjoy. But I think for the $$ you could get something a lot cooler.

I'm all for it though.