PAVER: Paver in Memory of the Major that passed away in Afghanistan...

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
As many of you know the Zone here is purchasing a Paver

http://www.dallascowboys.com/paver/

that will be used around the new Stadium.

I was wondering if anyone would llike to make donations to have a small one placed in Memory of the Major that was a member here who passed away in Afghanistan, and the keep sake and map being presented to his family. All it will take is 15 zoners donating 10 bucks, thats it.

Can we come together and do something special for someone that gave the ultimate donation to our country?

If you wish to donate please PM Hostile...

Thanks in advance...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This forum is the best. You people never cease to amaze me with how you want to do the right things.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile;2221743 said:
This forum is the best. You people never cease to amaze me with how you want to do the right things.

Its cause we have the right people leading this forum.

Unlike some places i know .......

jksmith269

Reaction score
dargonking999;2221770 said:
Its cause we have the right people leading this forum.

Unlike some places i know .......

Does this mean you're in for 10.00 Dargonking999? lol

you know I'm in heck I'll donate 25.00 to this so that leaves 9 more to donate (counting the 3 that have pledged thus far)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
jksmith269;2221832 said:
Does this mean you're in for 10.00 Dargonking999? lol

you know I'm in heck I'll donate 25.00 to this so that leaves 9 more to donate (counting the 3 that have pledged thus far)

I wish i could. But umm this whole college thing really takes the life out of you. My books cost over 100 dollars each. I feel so poor.

jksmith269

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey;2221833 said:
So in. Who's organizing?

Hostile will be taking the donations...

Granted I didn't ask him if he would so Hos sorry for throwing you under this bus, and thanks... :bow:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
dargonking999;2221839 said:
I wish i could. But umm this whole college thing really takes the life out of you. My books cost over 100 dollars each. I feel so poor.

Omg man I so feel you on that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I will send out the requests tomorrow and get this started. Start thinking about what you want it to say.

I think the mini paver and map should be sent to his widow. I'll contact his friend on the site for an address to send it to with our thanks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I contacted Major Hagerty's friend about this. I will have the mini paver sent to him to be given to Major Haggerty's family.

If it is all right with you who are donating I want him to have the final say on what that paver says. By all means please make some suggestions.

I will start collecting for this paver this afternoon.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ditto.

Will payment be made through PayPal like the CowboyZone supporter contributions? That's a pretty fast, easy and secure way to collect the funds in my opinion.

Speaking of contributions... Reality hasn't updated the latest Zone contribution thread. Wassssssup? :mad:

Just kidding Reality. :) or am I? :eek:

;)

MTCowboys88

cowboys3128
Reaction score
I'm in. And I PM'd Hos the address to send the paver map. My wife and I are going to take Scott's Wife Daphne and their kids to a game next year so they can see the paver in person.

I echo Hos's comments. It's a great tribute. Thanks again.