Payback...

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
The Falcons have clinched the #5 seed if I heard ESPN correctly.

The Giants have clinched the #1 seed based on last night.

Meaning, if/when we beat Philly, we will be the #6 seed.

As such, we will either play Arizona, Chicago, or Minny in the 1st round. All of whom we can and will beat.

That, of course, sets up a trip to New York, to take on the Giants in the second round of the playoffs.

We will return the favor from last year, and end their season.

Book it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You booked it so now if they lose you will have to face some serious rueage. SERIOUS RUEAGE!!!

You have been warned.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
The Falcons could still get the number 2 seed if they beat St. Louis at home which is likely and the Saints beat Carolina in the Superdome. Stranger things have happened.

I am hoping the Giants lose to the Vikings this week. I don't want the 13-3 Giants facing the 10-6 Cowboys in the divisional round. That would be spooky.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519197 said:
The Falcons could still get the number 2 seed if they beat St. Louis at home which is likely and the Saints beat Carolina in the Superdome. Stranger things have happened.

I am hoping the Giants lose to the Vikings this week. I don't want the 13-3 Giants facing the 10-6 Cowboys in the divisional round. That would be spooky.
We would still play the Giants in round 2 regardless.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2519176 said:

As such, we will either play Arizona, Chicago, or Minny in the 1st round. All of whom we can and will beat.

That, of course, sets up a trip to New York, to take on the Giants in the second round of the playoffs.

Book it.

You can call me less of a fan, or whatever, but there is seriously something wrong with this team.

I was on record saying that if we made the playoffs, we would win it all. I am retracting that statement. I dont think we will make much noise this year. There is just something wrong, and nobody knows what it is, yet we all know there is something wrong.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
I am actually hoping for a Cowboys @ Vikings wildcard round playoff game. There is just something very interesting watching those two teams play.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Tom [Giants fan];2519197 said:

that is exactly what I want.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Of all the teams currently holding playoff seeds, I would least like to play the Falcons right now. Some of you might think I am insane, and you are probably right, but that team is playing with a ton of swagger and confidence right now. We already beat the Giants, the Panthers have holes in their defense, the Vikings are often careless and one-dimensional, and the Cardinals checked out a month ago. the Falcons have their short comings, too, but those less talented type of teams that over confiscate their lack of talent with an overload of confidence usually spell trouble for the Cowboys.

The Panch

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2519282 said:
Of all the teams currently holding playoff seeds, I would least like to play the Falcons right now. Some of you might think I am insane, and you are probably right, but that team is playing with a ton of swagger and confidence right now. We already beat the Giants, the Panthers have holes in their defense, the Vikings are often careless and one-dimensional, and the Cardinals checked out a month ago. the Falcons have their short comings, too, but those less talented type of teams that over confiscate their lack of talent with an overload of confidence usually spell trouble for the Cowboys.
I dont think anyone with common sense would call you insane. I agree. They're the NFC's Dolphins. Overachievers who play with their heart instead of their ego like our guys do.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;2519176 said:

Book it.
I have been thinking about this scenario all day about playing the Giants in the divisional round. I know the Giants will never admit but they DO NOT want to see us in the playoffs. They would probably rather play ATL or Carolina again than see us.

tiny tim

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win and if the Falcons get beat, I believe the Cowboys get the 5th seed.