Twitter: Payton replacing Troy at Fox?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i don’t think we hire Payton anyway. i think Quinn takes over

exciter

Reaction score
No. 1 team.......that's pretty good ( how many left on MM's deal ? ) lol

Perhaps this will shut down the 2023 talk. Hard to imagine him signing to be their No. 1 broadcaster with thoughts of leaving after only a year but two or three years, who knows.

Lol… duh!!!

plymkr

Reaction score

Perhaps this will shut down the 2023 talk. Hard to imagine him signing to be their No. 1 broadcaster with thoughts of leaving after only a year but two or three years, who knows.

I hope this shuts down the Payton to the Cowboys talk. I'm not 100% convinced he'd get us to the SB but I am 100% convinced that the talk of SP coaching us next year is not healthy for MM and the team. I'd rather role with MM in as healthy of an environment as possible cuz that's best for him and beat for the team. I think SP is a better coach than MM but regardless a healthy environment can make up for less coaching skills, IMHO. Now we need Jerry to make this a healthy environment and not undermine MM.

As much as I bag on Dak, MM, Zeke etc. I strongly feel these guys can win a super bowl in a healthy environment. But that falls onto the owner/GM.

Mannix

Reaction score

I never thought he was coming…Booger left that possibility floating out there just to keep everyone somewhat satisfied with the fact that Corky didn’t get canned and that “it was only a matter of time”….I knew better, and everyone else should have to.