News: PC: Jerry Jones: Net Worth Revealed for Dallas Cowboys Owner

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He keeps developing North Texas, that numbers going to exponentially increase. His land company has already scooped up hundreds of acres in Celina and Prosper area.
Texas is a good place to have land. Should be relatively booming for the next couple of decades at least.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Jones has a net worth of $13.4 billion. His net worth is increased over the years as it was set at $2.7 billion in 2013. Jones is ranked the 44th richest person in the world US and No. 185 among billionaires.
Sunce Dak has been here his net worth has gone up 9 billion . . . and you all say The Dak Fan boys are not in his ear.

But we all know the real reason Jerry is killing it . . . All those newly converted Soccer Fans that keep becoming citizens every day

Every time Dak throws a TD . . They scream Goal

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok Jerry go buy the cardinals and prove to everybody you can build a winner!!!

Reaction score
Why do people care what Jerry's net worth is?

His net worth does exactly zero to help win games

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Jones has a net worth of $13.4 billion. His net worth is increased over the years as it was set at $2.7 billion in 2013. Jones is ranked the 44th richest person in the world US and No. 185 among billionaires.
He's my estranged father!

LittleD

Reaction score
And his team sucks.
His team made the playoffs two years in a row. They are not top 5 but, definitely top 10 and number 1 in all the sports media circles. They make news on every news outlet. What's not to like at Jerry World.

dogberry

Reaction score
I punched in $150 million present value, $8 billion future value, and 34 years in my HP 10bII+.
Got 12.40 interest a year as a result. For those of you who do this for living, is this correct?
Don’t think I can afford the hourly rate on the answer though.