Pearl Harbor Day 2018: 25 Striking Photos Of The Hawaii Attack

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Didn't know until today; Sailors who survived the Pearl Harbor bombing of the USS Arizona can be interred in the vessel upon their death. That is freakin' awesome!

God bless all of you Veterans and Active Duty members of our Armed Forces. Scary to think where would be as a country without you.

rags747

Reaction score
Why did they remove the turrets from the Arizona and I'm not sure that I would want to be interred there, probably the same reason why I prefer cremation at this point although that sucks too.

bb721

Reaction score
Why did they remove the turrets from the Arizona and I'm not sure that I would want to be interred there, probably the same reason why I prefer cremation at this point although that sucks too.

Actually you HAVE to be cremated to be interred there. They just bring down the ashes in an urn, not the whole body.

rags747

Reaction score
Actually you HAVE to be cremated to be interred there. They just bring down the ashes in an urn, not the whole body.
Yeah I kind of figured that, I love the memorial but just find the whole thing kinda creepy...it definitely creeps me out but God Bless these brave men and women.