Twitter: Pederson guarantees victory on Sunday **merged**

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Pederson realizes the eagles are in trouble and he's trying to push the right buttons to right the ship, a dangerous move but I can respect it. On the other hand Jason Garrett will probably just leave that low-hanging fruit on the limb:(

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
All he said was they will be prepared to go get a win. Jesus..bunch of sensitive Sallys.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I mean, he’s not really wrong. This team has looked like a slightly better version of the dolphins here lately. We deserved to be trashed talked. Maybe it’ll bring this team back from wherever the hell they were. I doubt it tho.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All he said was they will be prepared to go get a win. Jesus..bunch of sensitive Sallys.

Direct quote from article on NFL.com

"But we're going down to Dallas and our guys are going to be ready to play. And we're going to win that football game, and when we do, we're in first place in the NFC East. "

If that is not guaranteeing a win, I really dont know what is. He directly says "we are going to win that football game". Look, I dont really give a dam about what Pederson says, because I think they will beat this crap team Sunday night anyways, but dont try to cover for the guy either.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Big whoop. "We're the best team in the worst division in football". I'm sure the real NFL teams are worried now...

Exactly...…………..Pederson acts like beating this crap team would be some big accomplishment...……….it aint.

And Philly aint exactly world beaters either, I would not be surprised if the Giants make a resurgence and beat both of us for the division.

cern

Reaction score
The way to shut him up is to beat him. Ironic that he cut lb that lit a fire under Kirk cousins butt sunday.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Just hoping dallas doesnt get embarrassed again in front of the whole show.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I agree. I think we're on the precipice of another 'Wade Phillips Sunday Night collapse'.

We're a great matchup for the Eagles. They're good against the run, and will crowd the line and blitz the heck out of us all night, and we clearly can't beat that, especially if one or both of our tackles are banged up or not playing.

But we'll see, I thought the same last year and I was wrong then. Who knows?

But I have no faith in this team right now. And why should I?

Fletcher Cox is going to be tossing Connor Williams around like a rag doll, its going to be laughable.

Its going to be bad, real bad.

I dont blame Pederson for being confident, I would be too if I was playing against this crap team.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Cowboys are most dangerous when no one expects them to win. Garrett has more lives than a cat. We are beating the Eagles.

I heard the same thing last week, "Garrett beats the scrubs, dont worry the 0-4 Jets have no shot to win"

How did that work out?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is a garrett firing game. Not now but at the end of the season. If I'm Jerry at the end of the year. I'm going to remember 4 straight losses that include a winless team in the jets and a divisional foe/coach challenges you with a guaranteed win in your own house. Garrett's seat is getting hotter and hotter.

Good analysis...…………….Losing to the sorry arse winless Jets and then getting called out by your biggest division rival guaranteeing a win on your home field, well lets just say losing this pretty much means curtains for Clappy. Even Jerry cant call a presser and hand Garrett a new extension after getting publicly castrated like this...……….LMAO

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Saints say they knew our plays.
Packers RB Aaron Jones waves at our defense as he scores one of his four touchdowns.
Jets Safety Jamal Adams tweets "How bout dem Cowboys" after the previously winless Jets humiliated us.
And now the COACH of the hated EAGLES, no less, basically guarantees a win on our home turf.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are the laughingstock of the league. We are getting disrespected to our faces. What will we do? Under Garrett, we'll just turn over and ask they stroke our bellies.

Wow!

We are getting clowned by the whole league now:lmao2: