Twitter: Pederson guarantees victory on Sunday **merged**

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I hope you’re right. I hope Garrett rights the ship, makes a deep playoff run, and earns an extension.
I agree with everything except earns and extension. Only if he wins number 6 do I think he gets and an extension. Or deserves one.

I think this young team needs a new leader to grow with. 9 years is enough.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t hate me, but I feel we will turn our season around Sunday. :starspin:
C--i am with you on this..that is why i put up a penta-(5) Plat guarantee we win...i get beat up pretty bad when those plats go in the toilet...but i would never ever guarantee a cowboy loss...i think maybe some of the fanzone chatters may have used those plats and really gambled on them?....cause some of them are outright murderess when the plats lose?...i tell them we will get them next time...but then we hit the 3 game skid...i got no more juice to overcome the haters now

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That's big talk from a coach whose team hasn't beaten Dallas since 2017.

ultron

Reaction score
How dumb can you possibly be - when a coach says something like that it never ends well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They cut Zach Brown for talking stupid before a game and the coach does it a week later. For the life of me you see a team down and out on a three game losing streak.......and to give them bulletin board material.....Peterson is not a very good coach. I’m sorry. He had a ring.....so does Barry.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

giphy.gif