Twitter: Pederson guarantees victory on Sunday **merged**

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I hope he's right. First time in my life I am rooting for the Eagles to destroy us.

I want this franchise to feel the embarrassment that I have for for 24+ years I've been watching them.
We'll win. The Eagles had a chance to destroy us last year and put us out of our misery. Garrett always manages to hang on.

CoachD

Reaction score
The only thing this team has going for them is Dak dominates the NFC East and has a good record against Wentz so if there ever was a silver lining it's that right there but I don't think it will matter!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Most coaches would say. “We control our own fate”. “If we go down there and take care of business and win” etc.

I’m not bothered by pederson saying what he did.

Just saying it was kind of ballsy to say it.

You can't fault Pederson for trying to pull a Jimmy Johnson a'la "We will win the ballgame, and you can put it in 6-inch headlines" guarantee against the Niners in 1993. Hey, it worked then.

stuckindc

Reaction score
I am sure other coaches have said similar.

It really isn't a big deal to me. He's probably as desperate as Garrett at his point as his team looks like hot poop as well.
Jimmy Johnson did it..albeit , not against a division rival..but it was for the NFC Championship against the 49ers...3" Inch Bold letters" i think it was

glimmerman

Reaction score
While Dak is doing the panic Sally dance back there......I figure him for at least 2 int and 1 fumble in this game.
Same could be said for wentz. But our Defense may not get close enough. Lol.

Proximo

Reaction score
Football fans are a funny bunch.
I was just talking to some Eagles fans here in Pennsylvania and they were absolutely hating on Pederson for making that comment.

They also think that their own squad is trash and is going to lose on Sunday night.

They are literally saying the same things about their own team as most people around here are about the Cowboys, lol.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I agree. I think we're on the precipice of another 'Wade Phillips Sunday Night collapse'.

We're a great matchup for the Eagles. They're good against the run, and will crowd the line and blitz the heck out of us all night, and we clearly can't beat that, especially if one or both of our tackles are banged up or not playing.

But we'll see, I thought the same last year and I was wrong then. Who knows?

But I have no faith in this team right now. And why should I?
Well said, I'll even add to it a bit. This coaching staff will show it's true colors and rely on us to execute better, and never look at changing things up. Adam Gase and a QB who's missed 5 weeks with mono just embarrassed this "well prepared" staff and team. I'm sure the Eagles will have zero issues doing the same.

Sydla

Reaction score
We'll win. The Eagles had a chance to destroy us last year and put us out of our misery. Garrett always manages to hang on.

But that game was in Philly and there was a lot more pressure on Philly than people realized.

This game is at home and we are coming off three losses. I suspect we will be *** tight again to start and find ourselves in a hole.

Kalyan

Reaction score
I hope he's right. First time in my life I am rooting for the Eagles to destroy us.

I want this franchise to feel the embarrassment that I have for for 24+ years I've been watching them.
I hear you, just rip the band-aid and let the loss slap Jerry in the face HARD. 44-3 eagles

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Saints say they knew our plays.
Packers RB Aaron Jones waves at our defense as he scores one of his four touchdowns.
Jets Safety Jamal Adams tweets "How bout dem Cowboys" after the previously winless Jets humiliated us.
And now the COACH of the hated EAGLES, no less, basically guarantees a win on our home turf.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are the laughingstock of the league. We are getting disrespected to our faces. What will we do? Under Garrett, we'll just turn over and ask they stroke our bellies.

Wow!

CWR

Reaction score
Good, I hope Jerry and Garrett and his team of embarrassments is listening. Im tired of taking crap for these guys.

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
But that game was in Philly and there was a lot more pressure on Philly than people realized.

This game is at home and we are coming off three losses. I suspect we will be *** tight again to start and find ourselves in a hole.
I actually hope you're right. There is nothing positive about winning a weak division and getting bounced from the playoffs.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These coaches and players are spineless cowards with no honor. They talk day and night about being disrespected as players and as a team, but don't do anything to back it up. Teams around the NFL know it. Team has no fight in them. Pathetic.

starfan1

Reaction score
with this defense and coaching staff that goes out their each week i wouldn't bet against it. Heck i wouldn't bet against some of the DFW area high school teams