Pee-wee Herman Actor Paul Reubens Dies After ‘Privately’ Battling Cancer

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I can never hear the song 'Tequila' without thinking about Peewee's Big Adventure.

RIP Peewee

Side note: I can't believe he was 70! Had no idea he was that old......or does that make me old? Don't answer that.

quickccc

Reaction score
Paul Reubens, the actor behind the iconic Pee-wee Herman character has died on Sunday after succumbing to cancer. He was 70 years old.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pee-wee-herman-actor-paul-171001546.html
8bb7d0f525a1f4ba539c38270b9e876d.jpg

ebfa889c5b47ed63c392909a715917e7.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow. Did not know he was 70....I guess when I was watching him as a child he was in his 30's. Thought he was a kid lol. Funny how you remember things....he had a legendary career. It's crazy you grow up on him and as an adult you see him in Blow and he was great in that. RIP. Not many people come on this earth and leave a lasting impression on millions. He created and played an iconic character.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Saw him on a talk show a few years ago, and he was actually funnier being himself. Very clever and witty. I was somewhat surprised how funny he was just answering questions. No mention of his Pee-wee Herman days or the trouble he got into. I’m sure he made it clear before he did the show that he didn’t want to talk about it.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
In October me, my wife, and my son Witten went to LA for a wedding. While we were there, we drove out to Pasadena to see the filming locations of the original Halloween (1978). The Pee Wee Herman house is in the same neighborhood. I had no idea, but apparently a lot of movies are filmed in Pasadena. Anyways, Large Marge sent me.