Peerless Price

DBoys

Reaction score
Well guys I have watched a lot of film on the Eagles and the one thing I have noticed is their special teams tends to put their defense in bad field position. Crayton had his best returns against them the last time around. I really think Peerless will shine in punt returns in this game. He actually looks smoother and faster than Crayton and let's remember Crayton didn't do much good until Philly.

My second point is Glenn really gave Philly problems last time I really think he will be a focal point in this game. To me Peerless is the Joker he is the one guy that will be a ? mark for Philly since there is really no film on him in our offense. He has been very limited with the plays given to him.

My last point is I am so happy to have JuJo back and he will be the Ace up the Cowboys sleeve.

Thoughts?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Well guys I have watched a lot of film on the Eagles and the one thing I have noticed is their special teams tends to put their defense in bad field position. Crayton had his best returns against them the last time around. I really think Peerless will shine in punt returns in this game. He actually looks smoother and faster than Crayton and let's remember Crayton didn't do much returning until Philly.

My second point is Glenn really gave Philly problems last time I really think he will be a focal point in this game. To me Peerless is the Joker he is the one guy that will be a ? mark for Philly since there is really no film on him in our offense. He has been very limited with the plays given to him.

My last point is I am so happy to have JuJo back and he will be the Ace up the Cowboys sleeve.

Thoughts?

I would have liked to see some 3-WR sets with Glenn, Key, and Price but with the problems at OT right now I don't think we will see much of that. Parcells will want to keep a TE or two on the field to help block meaning not many 3-WR sets for us, if any.

Julius coming back will really help us out in the running game. Having both he & Barber will give us a very nice one-two punch at RB plus whatever carries Thompson gets. I think this is the game where we finally see a big run (40+ yards) by one of our RBs as the Eagles try to stack the line to stop them. Once the RB gets past the front-7 they will have an open field in front of them.

I predicted a big win for us of 31-6. It would be a totally demoralizing blow for the Eagles to be crushed by us yet again (and a bit of payback for the last several years when it was them doing the crushing). We need to beat them down while they are hurting.