pens-caps 24/7 on hbo anyone watching?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
This has been fantastic. IF anyone doesnt know its a hard knocks styled show featuring the capitals and penguins and the build up from 4 weeks out to the winter classic game at heinz field.

personally the outdoor game on new years has become a must watch for me. I think even people who dont like hockey enjoy the winter classic. Its an awesome event.

anyway, the show is styled just like hard knocks, they shoot and edit the show in the exact same style. It is very intersting to see a hockey team go through the days and week.

they need to do more of these. much like the winter classic I think this is something that could draw in even non nhl fans. Its a very good watch.

I do find it hillarious though the difference between the jets hard knocks and this. People, mostly internet morons like mike florio were upset that the jets staff was swearing!!! Good grief, it became a national topic and moron tony dungy said he wouldnt hire ryan because he swore.......again moron.

anyway, the caps pens players and coaches say the f word every other sentence. Its pretty funny. Both teams when referring to the nights opponent just say F-Em.

Its great. its the way as a fan you view the other teams. THere is no holding back.

Its pretty awesome. I am pretty sure there wont be autograph getting on the ice either. Real rivals, the players and the fans know it.

great show if anyone is interested.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'll have to check it out.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I've been disappointed in the Caps this year. I hope they turn things around. It'd be catastrophic for the Ovie-Sid debates if they get manhandled in the Winter Classic. :D