People can say all they want

jsd27

Reaction score
that Terrell Owens "destroys" teams. But the fact is the Eagles will be better than both the Giants and the Commanders this year. The Eagles are NOT destroyed....

The 49ers were a declining team anyways at the time Owens was going through the turmoil there.

Just the notion that he desroys teams is stupid to me. If one man can destroy a team then you never really had a team in the first place...
I believe we have a team and our General is Bill Parcells.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I disagree......I see the Eagles lagging behind the resot of the division right now. Oh btw....it's not all TO's fault.

jsd27

Reaction score
Well that's all debatable and no one knows until the end of next season. The point of my post pertained to what you touched on... TO does NOT "destroy" teams. The Eagles did not even have McNabb alot of last year and when they did he was only about 50% because of his abdominal injury.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
The Iggles and Niners had so many other problems you can poke holes through.

However-the Iggles all but sold themselves out to TO. They were warned, but they even went as far as saying how Mooch and Garcia were incompetent.

And now Jerry SHOULD be FULLY aware. If we become Strike 3, then it was ALL his undoing.