People need to stop hyping up the 49ers

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Nothing about that team scares me and I think some people here need to chillax with them. They are good ok but they aren’t unbeatable. If we face them in the playoffs I’m predicting a massive win! I guarantee it.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I can see a world where the Eagles beat us, but not the 49ers. They beat us before but that was then and this is now!!

Mark

Reaction score
Hoping the "hyping" of the Eagles will cease later this evening.

The bad news is that the already-overhyped Chiefs will have the media crowning their azzes.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Nothing about that team scares me and I think some people here need to chillax with them. They are good ok but they aren’t unbeatable. If we face them in the playoffs I’m predicting a massive win! I guarantee it.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I can see a world where the Eagles beat us, but not the 49ers. They beat us before but that was then and this is now!!
:facepalm:

They kicked our butts. This always happens, we beat up some weak teams and people get over confident...

Kwyn

Reaction score

Well, I feel a lot better now.

Loso86

Reaction score

No team in the NFL scares me. Been saying this

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is hyping SF? They are very good. No debate. Don’t think anyone is saying they are unbeatable. Maybe it’s just painful when Cowboys aren’t the only team getting the love.

Reaction score

They proved very decisively that they are better than Dallas.

You can deny it all you want, but 42-10 doesn't lie.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Lol what is the difference now? Because we beat the Giants and Panthers? Nothing impressive about that

Bigrandrn

Reaction score

“Nothing about that team scares me”….other than they seem to own us, Dak looks shook when he plays them, and they just play way tougher than us. I can’t stand them, but they bully us, especially this seasons game.